Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
ddemby5

Drives: 2011 1LT Camaro
Suspension install in Chicago area

I just purchased Eibach Lowering springs & sway bars, UMI trailing arms & bushings.

Im looking for someone to do the install for me, I searched around at a few shops & the cheapest I came across was $600...I am not trying to pay that.

Can anyone do it for less?
Old 10-27-2011, 12:23 AM   #2
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Bill Parcells "They want you to cook the dinner; at least they ought to let you shop for some of the groceries. Okay?"

The tough part of your situation is you want to carry in a box of parts you bought and have a shop do the install. When something goes wrong do you expect the shop to take care of it? Most reputable shops are going to charge a heavy premium to install carry in groceries. Were I in your position I would send the parts back that you purchased and contact either Brad at Modern Muscle or Mitch at Waukegan Tire. They can work with you to get the right parts, install the parts and will be there to take care of any issues that arise.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote