Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Swede

Drives: Mini cooper s Works "232hp"
Camaro

Hi!

Im new to this forum and been drewling over the gen.5 camaro for awhile. The problem is i live in Sweden, yes its true, all the girls are blonde and have big B**BS But that is not a problem i cant handle, the problem is that if i want a Camaro i have to import it and from US is the best i think.

I built a camaro on a website with the options i wanted, the final price is $66700 imported and ready for me to drive on the streets here.

The options i choosed is a 2SS Black/Black with RS package.
I know a black car will be a pain to keep clean, i might go for another colour, its not ordered yet

Any other options that you think i must add to be happy enough?

Is anyone having any oppinion in the ground effect option? I think it looks a littlebit plastic at the pictures ive seen but pictures is not as in real.

If anyone has pictures of the Orange interior package i would gladly see them, that might be an option i add if it looks ok.

/Marcus
Swede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
2010 2-Tone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Welcome to the site. If you are willing to pay that kind of change for this car you must get the color and options that you desire!!!!
2010 2-Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
rayhawk

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
Hi!

Im new to this forum and been drewling over the gen.5 camaro for awhile. The problem is i live in Sweden, yes its true, all the girls are blonde and have big B**BS But that is not a problem i cant handle, the problem is that if i want a Camaro i have to import it and from US is the best i think.

I built a camaro on a website with the options i wanted, the final price is $66700 imported and ready for me to drive on the streets here.

The options i choosed is a 2SS Black/Black with RS package.
I know a black car will be a pain to keep clean, i might go for another colour, its not ordered yet

Any other options that you think i must add to be happy enough?

Is anyone having any oppinion in the ground effect option? I think it looks a littlebit plastic at the pictures ive seen but pictures is not as in real.

If anyone has pictures of the Orange interior package i would gladly see them, that might be an option i add if it looks ok.

/Marcus
No way are there girls like that in Sweden. We would need some photographic evidence if we are to believe there are hot girls there.

If you go with the ground effects, I think they look much better painted. Although, on a black car the dark grey wouldn't look too bad. The orange interior is definitely nice looking on a black car.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Swede

I thought about maybe paint the Ground effect package in the coulour of the car.

Well, cars in Sweden are more expensive then in US, i wish we had the US prices, but we have the blondes
Old 09-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
Everything that you are looking for is in this site. It is fanatastic to get info on what you may want to buy/order for your car.

All you have to do is pick what you are looking for and search for it. Good luck!
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Welcome to the site
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #7
EvolutioN

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500 - Subaru LegacyGT
Heyy Svenne.
Welcome to the forums. I am originally from Sweden. Been living here in the U.S for a few years.

.. It is easy. The solution to the problem is not to bring the car to you. You should bring yourself towards the cars..

I am right now looking into trading my Roush 427R Mustang for a IOM Camaro 2SS/RS.
Have a good one..

// Christer
EvolutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
I thought about maybe paint the Ground effect package in the coulour of the car.

Well, cars in Sweden are more expensive then in US, i wish we had the US prices, but we have the blondes
I don't feel bad for you. It is good to have you on the site.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #9
Swede

Well, guess i have to apply for US citizenship then

I found some pictures on the Ground effect package and to paint it is a must, looks way better then imo. But i think i wont use the rear part, its abit to much i think, dont like the square shaped exhaust thingys.

TY all for the warm welcome!
Old 09-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #10
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #11
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Hi Swede, Welcome!

Personally, I agree with you on the Ground effects. I don't think they are worth the money, and do look "plasticy".

The polished wheels are a nice option and aren't too much money.

I did see a car up close with the orange interior.. It was nicer than I was imagining it to be. It's not for me, though.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #12
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluch View Post

dibs on 2nd from the left....

Old 09-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWHCPA View Post
dibs on 2nd from the left....

haha...ill take the blonde looking over her shoulder

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluch View Post
haha...ill take the blonde looking over her shoulder
+1