Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
E&D FOSTER

Drives: 2011 1LT
PDIM questions:

Dear Camaro 5 Family... First off happy fathers day to all Fathers out there!

I had the dealerdhip install the PDIM and Steering Wheel controls on a "WE OWE" when we bought the Camaro 1LT.

I like the fact that because it doesn't have bluetooth and the fact that it is so hard to get it installed without the proper module installed, (ugh) it allows me to hook up my iPhone 4 and listed to my playlists. However, I have to select the playlist first, THEN plug it into the USB port as when i plug it in my phone screen looks like the picture i posted with this. I can't switch to another playlist unless i unplug my phone and select the playlist and then plug it back in. Not a huge biggie but it is a pain in the butt. Is there a way around this? What we need is an aftermarket company to have a separate module that plugs directly into the non-bluetooth modules and it allows us to have bluetooth. To me this is completely frustrating.
Attached Images

E&D FOSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
goodwrench

Drives: 2008 Avalanche
If you press search on the radio stack, should be able to search by artist, Playlist, etc.
goodwrench is offline   Reply With Quote