Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Manuals, Literature, Workbooks, Brochures, Etc.

Old 01-19-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
domano 68

Drives: 2014 1LE
2010 Chevrolet Camaro ~brochures~catalog~ordering info~print~etc. lot

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221357441255...84.m1586.l2649

Last edited by domano 68; 01-20-2014 at 02:40 PM.
domano 68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:13 AM   #2
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I stumbled upon that a few hours ago and bought it in a heart beat! I was gonna post it on here and read the title of this thread and thought it couldn;t be the same auction, but sure enough it was, lol. As I opened your link it directed to a site that said "Congratulation, you just purchased this item." Lol, I thought it was funny and coincidental at the same time.

Anyways, it's a good lot of items that they had up for auction as you cannot find any of those workbench order books or specification sheets anywhere anymore. And the letters, OH MY GOD the letters that are coming with it. That's just gold! You should check out my page and see why I am so excited that I found these as I have a massive 2010 Camaro information collection. I have an album with the literature that I have been collecting over the years, but the photos are only as recent to 2011 I believe and don't include many of the stuff I got from SEMA.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:00 AM   #3
domano 68

Drives: 2014 1LE
Glad you are one of the ones that love this type of information. I'll get it out on the mail today. Thanks again!!
Old 01-30-2014, 10:35 AM   #4
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Oh crazy! That was you that is selling the bundle?! I wanted to thank you so much for putting this out as it will go perfect with my binder that I have put together for basic information on the cad that no one ever sees. Its something I put out on my car when I do car shows and people are amazed by the rare info that I have. I even was able to purchase the giant 3.5'/4' display cards that were at the dealerships for the 2010 Camaro that I'm trying to find someone to make a stand for me so I can drive the tire over and have it right beside the car at the shows as well.

When I get the package I'll put it together with the rest of my info and send ya a slideshow of what I have to show that it's being put to good use to someone who truley appreciates this type of info.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote