Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #15
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincewalthers View Post
Lets get it on! I will be there!!! so whats the word on the time maybe changing to 10 am??? I am planning on leaving Cruces around 430 am to make it to the hotel y'all meet at around 730!!I may just drive out Friday night, but you never know!!
Word up!! Thats what I'm talking about!! I approve completely. Maybe you ca drop some of this exciting DEDICATION off while you're here??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjingle View Post
So far, the times are the same as before (8:00 AM to 12:00 PM). While there, we'll ask Jim if and when they'll change. See you there!

Hotel @ 0730 still right Curt??!! I'll be early. I'm actually ready now sans the clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
I won't be able to make the track day on the 6th...Yes I have a couple of appointments! Enjoy Everyone!!! Take a few laps for me!
No way...serious??? LOL I'll take that offer and put in a few extra for ya!

Where are the Heavy Hitters at??

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #16
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
will be there
Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #17
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
will be there
Alright!!!

Now were talkin....

Anybody pick up one of the camera mounts?? Know if they're in stock again??

I'll call Curts Camera Corral tomorrow. Completely forgot about getting one for this weekend.

WooT!
Ivan
Old 11-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #18
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
I'll bring mine, Chauncey picked one up but I think it was the only one they had in stock
Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #19
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
I'll bring mine, Chauncey picked one up but I think it was the only one they had in stock
More coming today!!

Looking forward to seein y'all tomorrow !!

Who else is IN??!!!
Ivan
Old 11-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #20
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Thinkin about it.
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #21
hclove09

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
im going !!
hclove09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #22
bigsquirrel

I've got a very small coolant leak I can't seem to track down, I think it only happens a WOT.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #23
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
Thinkin about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hclove09 View Post
im going !!

Quote:
I've got a very small coolant leak I can't seem to track down, I think it only happens a WOT.
I'm sure between the dozen or so people we have going, we'll help you find out where it's coming from.

Hope to see you there.
Ivan
Old 11-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #24
bigsquirrel

Had a lot of fun and my car didn't explode! Bonus! See everyone tomorrow.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #25
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
Where are the pics???????
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #26
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Had a lot of fun and my car didn't explode! Bonus! See everyone tomorrow.
Hell yeah.

For those of y'all who don't know, Ryon installed a really badass Polished Whipple SC on his IOM car. First off, he did it himself. Completely badass. Second, the car runs REDICULOUSLY fast. Sounds just as mean as it looks.

Pictures would be an injustice.

Come tomorrow AM to the Meet & Greet everyone and see this sickness in person. That's just all I can say about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Where are the pics???????
Between the insanely huge turnout and the action on the track, nobody brought a camera to said event. It actually didn't even take place. LOL

I took a couple shots, but honestly it was just one of the best days I've personally had at the track and found myself (as always) just having too much fun having some great conversations with the guys and gals who showed up.

Jim and I spent some time in The Sizzle and I was knocking 9 seconds off my average lap times with his "next level" instruction.

Felt way better than the last few times...Jim's instruction is invaluable and our speedwork paid off nicely. Much more fun to let it out and control the car with the gas pedal instead of the steering wheel. Good times right there.

Speaking of showing up....a BIG ASS shout out to Vince for the "Long Hauler" award. Takes some really incredible desire and dedicated "fanitude" to roll out from Las Cruces at O'Dark Thirty to make the 0730 Muster at the Hotel.

Looking forward to a great turnout tomorrow.......

Ivan
Old 11-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #27
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Hell yeah.

I took a couple shots, but honestly it was just one of the best days I've Speaking of showing up....a BIG ASS shout out to Vince for the "Long Hauler" award. Takes some really incredible desire and dedicated "fanitude" to roll out from Las Cruces at O'Dark Thirty to make the 0730 Muster at the Hotel.

Ivan
Agreed and word up to Vince, homeboy has made more track days than me but I plan on returning the favor with a cruise down south eventually, we all know what Im waiting on its outta my hands!
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:13 AM   #28
vincewalthers

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Hell yeah.

For those of y'all who don't know, Ryon installed a really badass Polished Whipple SC on his IOM car. First off, he did it himself. Completely badass. Second, the car runs REDICULOUSLY fast. Sounds just as mean as it looks.

Pictures would be an injustice.

Come tomorrow AM to the Meet & Greet everyone and see this sickness in person. That's just all I can say about that.

Between the insanely huge turnout and the action on the track, nobody brought a camera to said event. It actually didn't even take place. LOL

I took a couple shots, but honestly it was just one of the best days I've personally had at the track and found myself (as always) just having too much fun having some great conversations with the guys and gals who showed up.

Jim and I spent some time in The Sizzle and I was knocking 9 seconds off my average lap times with his "next level" instruction.

Felt way better than the last few times...Jim's instruction is invaluable and our speedwork paid off nicely. Much more fun to let it out and control the car with the gas pedal instead of the steering wheel. Good times right there.

Speaking of showing up....a BIG ASS shout out to Vince for the "Long Hauler" award. Takes some really incredible desire and dedicated "fanitude" to roll out from Las Cruces at O'Dark Thirty to make the 0730 Muster at the Hotel.

Ivan
My stomach is finally ok after a nights rest of riding with Ivan haha now I know how people feel when I'm driving ridiculous fast and they are in the passenger seat!! I want to grow up and run the track like that! I made quick progress, but I need some more experience out there!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Agreed and word up to Vince, homeboy has made more track days than me but I plan on returning the favor with a cruise down south eventually, we all know what Im waiting on its outta my hands!
Really? This is only my 2nd track day lol. 1st was at the drags and now the road course! Fun times, looking forward to you getting that beast of a car that everyone's been waiting on!!
vincewalthers is offline   Reply With Quote