Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #547
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,699
OK ladies, back on topic...


























__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Mr Twisty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #548
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,825
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
I vote this thread Best Thread Title

"Shno's House of Z"

I just love the way that flows!

X's 2
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #549
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado
 
FenwickHockey65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy/2007 Ford F-150
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 35,286
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
you gotten to the VSEPR theory yet?
I don't think so.
__________________
FenwickHockey65's GM Thread!

2003 GMC Envoy SLE - Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Performance Catback Exhaust
2007 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab (State-issued)
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:42 PM   #550
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
I vote this thread Best Thread Title

"Shno's House of Z"

I just love the way that flows!
Zyn
Leave it to good'ol Number 3 to find a nice flowing title that still does a good job of torturing my obsession with the Z.....
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #551
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,825
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
I don't think so.
here...

http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Electro...of-Any-Element


keep in mind that 4s2 comes before 3d10

its weird like that
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:51 PM   #552
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado
 
FenwickHockey65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy/2007 Ford F-150
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 35,286
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
here...

http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Electro...of-Any-Element


keep in mind that 4s2 comes before 3d10

its weird like that
Yeah, I'm actually decent at that stuff. It was the whole mole theory and Avogadro's number that messed me up. I understand how everything works, it's just that the problems on the exam were a gazillion times harder than the ones in the book and on the practice exam.
__________________
FenwickHockey65's GM Thread!

2003 GMC Envoy SLE - Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Performance Catback Exhaust
2007 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab (State-issued)
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #553
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,825
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Yeah, I'm actually decent at that stuff. It was the whole mole theory and Avogadro's number that messed me up. I understand how everything works, it's just that the problems on the exam were a gazillion times harder than the ones in the book and on the practice exam.

6.022 X's 10 to the 23rd


how well do you know that number? and the whole mole theory is tricky as well, just wait till you start dealing with mol, mole, and molarity.....
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:04 PM   #554
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!
 
Number 3's Avatar
 
Drives: '16 ATS 2.0T & '14 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 10,203
Wow, chem tutoring ......cool

BTW, Shno and Boxmonkey, local dentists are buying kids trick or treat candy for up to $2 per pound and then sending the candy to the troops overseas.

Hopefully you'll be getting a crap load of candy sometime soon
__________________
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." - Aldous Huxley Link to Every Camaro photo I've taken in Hi-Resolution
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:06 PM   #555
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado
 
FenwickHockey65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy/2007 Ford F-150
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 35,286
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
6.022 X's 10 to the 23rd


how well do you know that number? and the whole mole theory is tricky as well, just wait till you start dealing with mol, mole, and molarity.....
Quite well. Use molar mass to get from grams to moles, Avogadro's number for moles to molecules, ratio for molecules to atoms, blah blah blah. The questions on the exam were just weirdly tricky.
__________________
FenwickHockey65's GM Thread!

2003 GMC Envoy SLE - Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Performance Catback Exhaust
2007 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab (State-issued)
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #556
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Wow, chem tutoring ......cool

BTW, Shno and Boxmonkey, local dentists are buying kids trick or treat candy for up to $2 per pound and then sending the candy to the troops overseas.

Hopefully you'll be getting a crap load of candy sometime soon
Hmmm...the dentist didnt think that one all the way through did they. Wouldnt they want the kids to eat the candy.... so the dentist could make more money

On a serious note though..... Some of the stuff that people come up with to help the troops just amazes me! It is definitely appreciated!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #557
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,825
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Wow, chem tutoring ......cool

BTW, Shno and Boxmonkey, local dentists are buying kids trick or treat candy for up to $2 per pound and then sending the candy to the troops overseas.

Hopefully you'll be getting a crap load of candy sometime soon
it helps when you are going thru the same thing... only about a month ahead of him. lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Quite well. Use molar mass to get from grams to moles, Avogadro's number for moles to molecules, ratio for molecules to atoms, blah blah blah. The questions on the exam were just weirdly tricky.

a lot of times there is a lot of unneeded information packed into the questions that you have to filter thru to get what you need.

have you gotten to Stoichiometric ratios and balancing equations yet?
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #558
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado
 
FenwickHockey65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy/2007 Ford F-150
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 35,286
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post

a lot of times there is a lot of unneeded information packed into the questions that you have to filter thru to get what you need.

have you gotten to Stoichiometric ratios and balancing equations yet?
Yeah. I wasn't very good at that for some reason. I need to go back over that stuff and do a few more problems.
__________________
FenwickHockey65's GM Thread!

2003 GMC Envoy SLE - Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Performance Catback Exhaust
2007 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab (State-issued)
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #559
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,787
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Hmmm...the dentist didnt think that one all the way through did they. Wouldnt they want the kids to eat the candy.... so the dentist could make more money

On a serious note though..... Some of the stuff that people come up with to help the troops just amazes me! It is definitely appreciated!
My dentists kids should have a VERY merry Christmas this year.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #560
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
My dentists kids should have a VERY merry Christmas this year.
DOH!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
"number z", 2014 700hp z/28, 3/27/2013, 75k, super de duper z thread, thread for the zed, what'z up?, where's our z/28, why no big z?, z/28 spring 2014

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro vs House? P. Ham 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 82 05-20-2011 06:03 PM
House approves $2B more for 'cash for clunkers shank0668 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 3 07-31-2009 05:36 PM
3rd Annual Corvette Open House at MacMulkin Chevrolet-WELCOMES the ALL NEW CAMARO!! MacMulkin USA - New England 2 04-11-2009 10:16 AM
White House Approves $17.4 Billion Auto Loans to GM & Chrysler josh1147 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 97 12-29-2008 03:21 PM
White House says auto loans deal not imminent camaro5 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 11 12-15-2008 12:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.