Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
bkaravasilis

Drives: '10 Camaro 1LT Transformers Edition
Water collects inside trunk

UPDATE:
I just wanted to let everyone know that upon further inspection (by myself) I noticed the left drainage tube had been disconnected from its insert. I think this may have been caused by loading and unloading cargo from my trunk two days prior.

Thanks for your interest.

Original post:
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased my Camaro in February and haven't really noticed this issue before. I've washed my car several times and haven't noticed this. However, lately after a day of rain I opened my trunk to put something inside and saw a small amount of water puddled up on my rubber cargo mat. I have not clue where this is coming from, all the rubber sealant around the trunk lid is perfect... Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, I've booked an appointment with my local service department as my Camaro is still under warranty and extended warranty. I'd just like to know if anyone has experience with this problem or if you'll have any ideas as to why this happens. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by bkaravasilis; 04-02-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Updated
bkaravasilis is offline   Reply With Quote