Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
What Was Your Overall Experience At The Dealership

When you purchased your Chevy Camaro? I've seen some bad reviews on here customer complaints and bad expierences.

So what would you rate your dealership from a number through 1-10. As a "Whole" on customer care, professionalism, warranty, and product? - Chevy runs deep and so does your wallet.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
the Bear Jew

Drives: 2010 IBM v6
Mine was a surprise, thought I was getting a Lancer. The Steel rally wheels were a bonus :O
Old 08-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
STW

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3
Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort, IL did everything to accommodate me. They went the extra mile more than once. Largest Camaro dealer in Illinois. I would buy another car there.
STW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by STW View Post
Phillips Chevrolet in Frankfort, IL did everything to accommodate me. They went the extra mile more than once. Largest Camaro dealer in Illinois. I would buy another car there.
Phillips Cheverlet if you reading this kudos to you and give this man a discount on his next car.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #5
stlrammer

Drives: 2017 1SS Blue
Cox-Cohea in Wentsville, MO was great.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #6
mmartian

Drives: 2011 Camaro XM Appearance Package
koons chevy
1.sales guy, nice, not pushy, helped with onstar but didnt know what kind of package my car had

2.Finance- great, didnt push things i didnt want, and gave me the entire service contract DEEPLY discounted

3. Service- busy didnt get a good feel

GM
4. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED my welcome package-service aggreement with GM for my car.
Cobra XRS-9965 Radar Detector
Rider Graphix XM hood spears
Big Worm Vinyl for bowties
Emblem pros XM Badges/Emblems
Airaid Cold Air Intake

NEXT UP: Interior LED conversion/footwell lights
ON DECK: Engine Cover
mmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #7
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Rodgers Chevy They rock. Did everything flawlessly over the Internet,Email and Phone. Two cars shipped to doorstep. Can't say enough. They go above and beyond to do things right.

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Mine was great. I wanted a manual and they had only 1, this was on June 7th and they had a 2011 2SS/RS in black they were wanting to get rid of. They gave me good money on my trade in and a good price on the Camaro. They were having a hard time selling a Camaro with stick so it was my lucky day. Really nice sales people too!

Chris and Joe were my guys at Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park, Illinois. Very easy to deal with and when I added a high wing rear spoiler, 21" wheels, and replaced the bowtie with white SS badges they were laid back on the pricing for those as well. I like dealerships that want and make the effort to keep their customers if you know what I mean.

On the whole I'd give them a 9 out of 10 but keep in mind I got lucky finding "the right car at the right time", I don't want to make it sound like I drove away with a steal but they kept the pricing fair and took care of me.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #9
pooch

Drives: 2013 2SS Dusk convertible
I just ordered mine from Jack Wilson Chevy in St. Augustine and couldn't have been more pleased.
pooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #10
Mersades
Web Geek Chick & NHRA fan

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 RJM
Found my girl at Michael Hohl GM in Carson City, NV. They were great... Super friendly, gave me trade in value for my Saturn and Kelly Blue Book for the Camaro. They even said, "Here, take her out for a test drive by yourself! Just don't go to Los Angeles, eh?" If I ever want to upgrade, I will be giving them a call.

Last edited by Mersades; 08-31-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Mersades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersades View Post
Found my girl at Michael Hohl GM in Carson City, NV. They were great... Super friendly, gave me trade in value for my Saturn and MSRP for the Camaro. They even said, "Here, take her out for a test drive by yourself! Just don't go to Los Angeles, eh?" If I ever want to upgrade, I will be giving them a call.
That sounds like a great expierence. I hope some of the dealerships's that has positive rating's from everyone helps those who had a negative expierence. That's my reason i made this one.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #12
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Power Cheverolet Superstiton Springs in Mesa, AZ area was terrible. Sales person was great, but the finance manager was the worst I have ever worked with. We specifically told him where we wanted to finance vehicle and he said no problem. Only to receive loan statement in the mail a week later with it financed someplace completely different. We ended up having to refinance and threaten a small claims lawsuit and then they refunded us $300.
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #13
Gloisgreat

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS IBM w/ tan interior
I worked with Eric Hall at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, and he was AMAZING! He could tell that I had done my homework within a few minutes of talking to me, so he never dismissed me or treated me like I was some dumb girl who wanted a fast car (as another dealership near where I lived did). And as soon as he found out he had the allocation, he ordered my car for me. I hear stories about allocations going to the highest bidder, but I never dealt with any of that.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #14
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
I had a great experience at Appleway Chevrolet in Spokane, WA. Salesman was very in the know about the car and thorough in showing me how everything worked. He made it easy for me to drive home the car of my dreams.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote