Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #71
CRANKYPANTS

Drives: I WANT MY 1ST CAR BACK, 1979 Z28
The car sucks. West Coast Customs sucks. If you are going to pay the money that he did for these jokers to Pimp is Ride, I would hope you would get something amazing.

For one thing, nothing was done under the hood except a cold air intake. whoopee he just added 5 horsepower. I would have put a supercharger on it or at least painted the engine cover and put some graphics on the bottom side of the hood.

The front is horrible, the cut outs look cheap, someone made a mistake and this is how they covered it up. The grill looks like crap with what looks like netting strapped across the original grill.

The rims are nice but bad execution, They should have put on bigger brakes and yes with cross drilled rotors like Blackwolf said, and painted the calipers. Also lower the stance a bit.

The stripes in the back should have been separated from the Chevy Bow Tie insignia.

The side markers coming out is dumb, what purpose do they have? Also the pop outs in the fender are dumb. Unless you are driving a DB7 from a Bond movie, nothing should be popping out like that.

I also agree the stitching job looks like they had the better homes and garden class at San Quentin prison do the work.

I so need to open my own custom shop. If you are going to spend that kind of money, At least get something useful out of it.
CRANKYPANTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:28 AM   #72
carfansince73

Drives: Carefully
Okay looking I guess. Will definitely turn heads! Not feeling those stripes and how they meet up with the Chevy emblem.

I thought with the side markers popping out and those TV's in the back, they were going WCCPM, West Coast Customs Pursuit Mode...

Ala Knight Rider.. They just didn't add any go fast parts..
Attached Images

2010 1SS RS, LS3, SIM/Black, painted rally stripes, AAC sidemarkers, Sunroof, B.A. sound sys; 20x9.5 & 20x11 SV1-C5's; MGW short shifter; Hotchkis Track Pack; Corsa catback; Kooks 1 7/8"; ADM Street; Magnacharger TVS2300 - 548rwhp/512rwtq
1100- 2/18/09; 3800- 6/15/09 VIN#18308; Delivered 6/29/09!!!!!

2014 CTS-V Sedan, Black/Black, Auto, Recaros, Ultra-view, Red Brembos. Stock
carfansince73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #73
Hot Rod

Drives: 99' Honda Civic
Overall I really like the car. I get it. I know if I where driving around town in this car it'd be fun to drive and a major head turner. The one thing I really don't like is "Bee" on this car. I guess I wasn't intended to like it as it has a significant tie to the owner who I know nothing about unlike some of you.

I'm not sure I'd let West Coast Customs work on my are though. Like some of you I do see where this car is a little unpolished. I'm not saying they did a poor job, but I agree some one like Chip Foose really gets what a show car is supposed to be, but I guess this isn't supposed to be a show caw. I'd drive it!
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #74
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Stripes on the Roof? Why? Oh yeah... West coast Customz... always going too far with the Bling.

Sorry... not for me.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #75
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRANKYPANTS View Post
The car sucks. West Coast Customs sucks. If you are going to pay the money that he did for these jokers to Pimp is Ride, I would hope you would get something amazing.

For one thing, nothing was done under the hood except a cold air intake. whoopee he just added 5 horsepower. I would have put a supercharger on it or at least painted the engine cover and put some graphics on the bottom side of the hood.

The front is horrible, the cut outs look cheap, someone made a mistake and this is how they covered it up. The grill looks like crap with what looks like netting strapped across the original grill.

The rims are nice but bad execution, They should have put on bigger brakes and yes with cross drilled rotors like Blackwolf said, and painted the calipers. Also lower the stance a bit.

The stripes in the back should have been separated from the Chevy Bow Tie insignia.

The side markers coming out is dumb, what purpose do they have? Also the pop outs in the fender are dumb. Unless you are driving a DB7 from a Bond movie, nothing should be popping out like that.

I also agree the stitching job looks like they had the better homes and garden class at San Quentin prison do the work.

I so need to open my own custom shop. If you are going to spend that kind of money, At least get something useful out of it.

This just looks so hacked together. Although I've never seen anything from their shop I liked, so I shouldn't be surprised. They're more worried about image and stereo's than making a great car.

I know let's see if we can cram a few PS3's in there too!

all that work and it all looks 80% finished. and leaving the silver/grey trim in the dash, doors, steering wheel, gauge bezel? thats the only silver/grey on the whole car and looks totally out of place.

If I dropped my car off there and it came out looking like that, I'd drop kick that dude square in the coinpurse

and WTF is the point of that thing on the cieling?
Old 08-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #76
Wilder
Synergy Green <3

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
Wow this may be the nicest yellow Camaro ive ever seen

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4383&pictureid=93296
Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 AM   #77
Kid

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT, 68 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
and WTF is the point of that thing on the cieling?
My thought exactly. I think Saddam had the same ceiling in his palace

I kind of like the new radio surround. It seems to have all of the factory options. I wonder if it's made in house.

Like others have said, where's the FI. Those openings they hacked in the front bumper would have been ideal for intercoolers, but instead they filled it with a screens painted with rustoleum
Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #78
camarolt76
2SS/RS Black/CGM Stripes

Drives: 88 Iroc, 76 Camaro, 2010 2SS/RS
Can't say I care for the wheels
2SS/RS Black with CGM Rally Stripes (#8575) Built on 8th of May, Delivered 10 June 2009.

camarolt76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #79
baba booey

Drives: abm 2ss rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy from Hell View Post
A bit too much "pimp my Camaro" for me..... plus i really don't like the way they've cut out the front bumper, looks a little unfinished.
"pimp my Camaro"

That is almost as fugly as this thing
Attached Images

baba booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:59 PM   #80
bryand178

Drives: 2007 White Diamond ESV
The yellow pearl paint looks good.
bryand178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #81
bryand178

Drives: 2007 White Diamond ESV
Sorry guys. I was trying to be nice and say only the good things about the car which weren't much (just the paint) but I hope he didn't have to pay for any of that and it was just promotional. It's eye catching at first glance but they did a sorry job! It looks unprofessional when you look at the details. I feel bad for the guy if he had to pay a buck for that. There are some good concepts they're just poorly executed. Since he's in SoCal maybe he can bring his next Camaro to Chip.
bryand178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #82
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
I kind of like the new radio surround. It seems to have all of the factory options. I wonder if it's made in house.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77560
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:10 PM   #83
kryologik

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Wow.. way to shit on a great car. There are far more classy vehicles on this site which have been showcased on the front page. I'm happy for the guy and I'm glad he likes it (I'm assuming he does), but there is just wayyyyyyyy too much going on inside that car. This should be an example of what NOT to do with your extra cash. I forget who's car it was that was showcased on this site, it was a black SS with the crazy 454 block and huge turbo, all red interior. That car looked a little too crazy for me too with the interior, but it was at least a much better direction. I just wonder how much it cost to do all that hackery inside the car. It doesn't even look like he touched on the performance of the car besides maybe an intake, but man.. I'm sure he could have done a lot better
kryologik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #84
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
sorry anderson you should have lost your last fight !!!!
You mean the one where he triangled and arm bared the crap out of a guy that gave up the submission, just like he's done before in the past with Paulo Filho????

Anderson's rib was injured and he probably shouldn't have fought. When your rib is injured you can't wrestle nearly as well without horrible pain and your breathing is affected.

Yet, Anderson fought and fought through the pain and prevailed, telling himself throughout the whole fight that he would win.

And to be honest, I thought he was going to lose for sure as he was getting mauled but many people believed in him and he showed everyone never to count him out.

He showed the same grit against Travis Lutter and Dan Henderson. So this isn't even close to unprecedented for Anderson.

Regarding his car: Super sick but way too flashy for my taste. I really love the head rests. And I love the air intake system that he has in place.
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote