Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
LoneCynic

Drives: 2015 BVM 1SS/1LE
Accessorizing Your Camaro

Well, until five years go by (at which time the manufacture's warranty expires) I don't plan on doing any mods to my new Camaro. I would like to accessorize it a bit though, but haven't found anything that I like yet. I stopped at three auto-parts stores today to get paint for my old pickup truck, and to get some microfiber clothes to clean my Camaro with. All the accessories they sell though seem like budget "bling" garbage for people with ricers or no true pride in their vehicles, so I gave everything a pass today. I remember eight years ago they used to carry Camaro branded floor mats and such, but saw none of that stuff today. Not even any Chevrolet stuff, just junk with cartoon characters or wild, eastern art inspired trash.

Are there any online shops that sell quality Camaro accessories? I'd like to get some seat covers that are actually made for a Camaro, and some floor mats that don't look like overpriced junk for my new ride. It's one of the best cars around, so it deserves some quality stuff. I also would like to find some sun shades for the windshield to protect my dash from sun damage. All I saw was junk that looked like tin foil. I prefer the type that have a springy wire frame, fold up small but spring out when you need to use them.

Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks guys.
LoneCynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Look at the sponsors section
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
The Lyods Mats are really nice. You can find a bunch of nice stuff here. www.camarocollection.com You might find some stuff cheaper elsewhere but at least you'll see some stuff you might like.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Look at the sponsors section

this ^^ TONS of great things to find in there, high quality too!
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Drives: '10 1LT/RS Black w/Silver Stripes
There's a lot you can do to your car to increase looks or performance and not void the warranty.

To the Jerkoff in SW Denver Driving the Black Camaro:
Quit making us look bad by driving like a tool and cutting people off (my wife included)!
John Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
LoneCynic

Drives: 2015 BVM 1SS/1LE
I'll check the sponsor section, thanks. Those Lyod matts are nice, but a good deal more than I'd like to spend. I want something that is a step above the run of the mill cheapo ricer stuff, but not going to break the bank. I'm willing to spend a little bit more than basic, but not a whole lot more. In other words, I'm trying to accessorize the LS, not the SS!

I'll start with the sponsor section as suggested though in terms of finding stuff. Now, does anyone have accessory suggestions based on what they bought for their Camaros? I'm definitely open to suggestions.
LoneCynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
GM has a nice line of accessories as well...

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Umm you could look at http://www.billetanything.com or http://www.billetspecialties.com both do really good work and have some not so expensive parts for the 'maro