Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 06-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #99
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
Here is the exact quote I just got from STS:

Let the crew know that we have been burning the midnight oil to get this one right.

We at Squires Turbo must thank the Camaro5 family for making the 2010 Camaro system the most successful system we have ever produced. We have not released ANY information to anyone besides this forum and it shows the pure loyalty and love for our products. We are proud to be associated with such a family. Now on to updates.

First runs have been worked over for the third time to make them just right. With the overwhelming demand this kit has produced-nothing short of perfection will leave our facility. I am confident that systems will be shipping in a less than a few weeks!

The issue with the V6 computers is being attacked as diligently as possible. That thing is locked up like Fort Knox. There is always a way and that's what we are working on.

To all those that have systems on order...I am personally working on getting you into the SEMA run.

Thank You Again

They are working pretty hard to get this finished up, and I am sure it will be completed very very soon. With shipping only a few weeks out, we will see the numbers sooner than we think.
These must be the longest "few weeks" of my life. STS, what's the story?
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #100
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
well, i guess that's good...maybe? so they say the computers are locked up like fort knox. which sounds like a tuning problem, right? and you have trifecta saying there are no problems with the tune...still confused as ever. lol
Old 06-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #101
Maurdib

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2LT/RS Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by STS Guy View Post
I Concur. But the ball is rolling, I promise. I'm looking into my crystal ball and seeing an answer around the first week of November. (SEMA)

Cool, still saving up
Old 06-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #102
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
^I just bought a 5 day Carnival Caribean cruise for december because i couldn't get a turbo and was being hounded by my friends. So I pulled the trigger on the cruise. So now i have to save up, but should be able to afford a turbo kit for my b-day at the end of november!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #103
Maurdib

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2LT/RS Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
^I just bought a 5 day Carnival Caribean cruise for december because i couldn't get a turbo and was being hounded by my friends. So I pulled the trigger on the cruise. So now i have to save up, but should be able to afford a turbo kit for my b-day at the end of november!
I think patients is the key for us, I beleive we ill get a great TC and SC, that will get us more power and MPG's (with a light foot). Getting the best of both worlds, performance and fuel effieciency. Hopefully we can even get one without using premium gas, but that might be a pipe dream