Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 06-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up Selling my XBOX 360 PRO

Console, power cord, HD/SD (has both yellow composite and red/blue/green AV plugs with a HD/SD slider switch and a optical jack for hooking up to your home theater) AV cable, wireless controller, 60 gig hard drive, wired headset, and a ethernet cord (still in factory baggie).

I have all pictured above, I also have the following:

2 more wireless controllers
2 rechargable battery packs
2 charge and play cords (plugs into controller so you can play 360 while charging)
1 quick charging station that plugs in a wall and charges up to 2 360 battery packs at the same time (works even faster than the charge and play)
1 PC game adapter which lets you use a 360 wireless controller to play PC games
1 chat pad a keypad that connects to the bottom of the controller for messaging and has light up keys and a pass through port on the bottom so you can still use the headset (which plugs into the bottom of the controller).
1 RCA audio out/optical out plug that plugs into the back above the HDMI port so you can run HDMI to TV for picture (HDMI will do both picture and sound regardless if the RCA/optical jack is hooked to your home theater) and RCA cables or optical to your home theater if you do not have HDMI jacks on your home theater reciever.

I am asking 250 or best offer, and I will also throw in a 3 month of LIVE Gold (20 buck value) for free, i take paypal or money order, if interested PM me, NOTE i do NOT have the box but I have one that will fit all the stuff and it will be well padded so nothing should get damaged in transit .

If you want better pictures let me know,that is just a 'stock picture' that shows what the 360 Pro comes with .