Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 07-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #43
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by organgrinder View Post
2 things...thanks rrubio! this was happening so quick i forgot to remind everyone of the discount. anyone that ordered here on the site i will throw the 10% back on your paypal. sorry i wasn't on top of that i usually say that when i post a new piece but since the masterchief started this(which i appreciated!) i just missed it! if you're reading this but did not post shoot me an email and i will throw back the 10% to you too!
2nd thing...my vinyl cutting machine gave up the ghost monday! i had a guy come out monday to a repair he said get another! so i had another come out tue...he said get another! so i have another on the way and will be here friday! i'm incredibly sorry for the delay! as soon as it arrives i am on it non stop! and shipping immediately. hope that works for you guys and i know it's a bad deal and again i'm sorry!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #44
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
2 things...thanks rrubio! this was happening so quick i forgot to remind everyone of the discount. anyone that ordered here on the site i will throw the 10% back on your paypal. sorry i wasn't on top of that i usually say that when i post a new piece but since the masterchief started this(which i appreciated!) i just missed it! if you're reading this but did not post shoot me an email and i will throw back the 10% to you too!
2nd thing...my vinyl cutting machine gave up the ghost monday! i had a guy come out monday to a repair he said get another! so i had another come out tue...he said get another! so i have another on the way and will be here friday! i'm incredibly sorry for the delay! as soon as it arrives i am on it non stop! and shipping immediately. hope that works for you guys and i know it's a bad deal and again i'm sorry!

No problems here, I would rather have them right ...

Old 07-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #45
Oneslowz28
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 #1265
no problem, im looking forward to the decal. You can keep my 10% to re-invest in your new machine. Happy 4th
Oneslowz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #46
masterchiefbt
Muscle Maniac

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 CRT
He does good work. You won't be disappointed. It's a very nice touch when showing off the ZL1 to your buddies!

2012 Camaro ZL-1 CRT
VIN 2G1FJ1EPXC9800357/Arrived 4-21-2012
Reliable Chevrolet Richardson, Texas

Life is GOOD !
masterchiefbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #47
RoketRdr

Drives: 2010 Duramax; 2012 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterchiefbt View Post
The US Navy taught me a few things when it comes to improvising...
Especially for a BT.
RoketRdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #48
organgrinder

Drives: 55 nomad
DONT FORGET TO TYPE IN CAMARO5DISCOUNT TO GET 10%OFF!!!
organgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #49
racebum

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Hennessey 700 Ashen Grey
This is mine. The "1" doesn't quite fit the impression on the hood, but I think it looks great.
Attached Images

racebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #50
FSTORG5
Fast Orange

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Quote:
Email sent1 Thanks
FSTORG5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #51
RobMorgan

Drives: 12 ZL1,ZR1, 57, 60, 67 vette Harley
Quote:
Delay is no big deal - but your communication has been great. Wish more vendors learned that just telling the truth and keeping people informed is what makes for good customer service.
ZL1 SIM, MN6, ECF #541
RobMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #52
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
Just placed my order! This will make a nice addition under the hood!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #53
organgrinder

got it! thanks!

reggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post
Just placed my order! This will make a nice addition under the hood!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #54
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
Don't suppose you can also do vinyl for the camaro letters on the SSX wheels can you? In White

I see you have vinyl for the ZL1 on the polished wheel - but I'll have the black wheels and want to accent the Camaro imprint thats on them.

Let me know
Old 07-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #55
organgrinder

........pm'd ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Don't suppose you can also do vinyl for the camaro letters on the SSX wheels can you? In White

I see you have vinyl for the ZL1 on the polished wheel - but I'll have the black wheels and want to accent the Camaro imprint thats on them.

Let me know
Old 07-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #56
rrubio

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2012 Audi Q7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post

Let me know
good question, how about in red? PM me, thanks!