Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-28-2017, 08:04 AM   #99
bleavens1962

Drives: 2014 1LS Camaro
Iron Lung Jimmy,,did you order anything from them , or are you a shill for MS ? Myself like others here ordered and received my items, after a LONG while...Too many other great vendors here to save a few dollars and then have to hope you actually get what you ordered.
Nice way to run a business with the mindset noted below, smh
2.) You come to us wanting the absolute best price. You do that, but you also agree to no promised delivery times. This is in the terms, the invoice, and even our signature
bleavens1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:29 PM   #100
JacekPSUr1
2013 1SS in IOM

Drives: 2013 1SS
Finally got my cats....Thank you MS
Old 12-01-2017, 11:48 PM   #101
motorhead

Drives: POS MOPAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
No body get's "the shaft". Frankly I am tired of people insinuating we scam, steal, or rip people off. It is slander.
You mean Libel.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #102
rviper24

Drives: 2014 2SS 6-Speed
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdRedCamaro2 View Post
Cuda, I am in the exact same situation. Maryland Speed did not respond to my cancellation and I am working with my credit card company.

To Iron Lung Jimmy: I would not be wasting my time posting on this thread if I didn't have skin in the game. Look at my other posts, and I can prove every step of it.
Good luck! I was told by Brandon that there systems automatically rejects the charge back. Still working with my credit card companies on resolving this. So expect a few months or longer wait to actually get your money back.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:10 PM   #103
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleavens1962 View Post
Iron Lung Jimmy,,did you order anything from them , or are you a shill for MS ? Myself like others here ordered and received my items, after a LONG while...Too many other great vendors here to save a few dollars and then have to hope you actually get what you ordered.
Nice way to run a business with the mindset noted below, smh
2.) You come to us wanting the absolute best price. You do that, but you also agree to no promised delivery times. This is in the terms, the invoice, and even our signature
No, not a shill. I just don't like to see internet piling on and feeding frenzies where it is not deserved. (Now where it is deserved, I love it )

I have ordered somewhere around $3,000 worth of stuff from them. Some of it came promptly, some of it I had to wait a long time. But all of it came.

The stuff I paid regular price for... came promptly.

The stuff I got a screaming deal on... took a long time.

Shocking, I know.

Like them or not, MS does pretty much what they say they are going to do in regard to price and shipping times. So to come on the internet and bash a company that does what it says it is going to do is kind of stupid and unfair.

And if a person buys something without knowing what the deal is, who's fault is that? Anybody who buys anything online without doing at least a quick Google search for the company is eventually in for much bigger heartache than long shipping times.
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:29 PM   #104
STALKER

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS Spring Edition
Without going into the whole story which just pisses me off....I ordered an LS7 FAST LSXR Intake from them on 08-04-17

...4 months and 1 day later no intake, BUT what I DO have is a whole bag of excuses as to why that is .

Brandon pitched me a good price on it which made me ask when it would ship before I committed to the order. I was all too familiar with their long wait times on discounted items so I had to ask before agreeing to wait a year for it. I was assured it would ship the next week so I puled the trigger. Now 4 months later, I'm the asshole I guess.
LSX Bowtie Block, PRC 285 LS7 Heads w/ Ti Intake Valves, Diamond Pistons, Callies Compstar Crank & H-Beam Rods, Custom Comp Cam, LS7 Lifters & Pushrods, Trunion Modified LS7 Rockers, FAST LSXR Intake, Z28 CAI, FAST 65# Injectors, Kooks 1-7/8" Headers, Kooks Z28 3" X-Pipe & Cat-Back, Z28/1LE Shifter, ZR1 Clutch w/ Katech Lightweight Flywheel, BMR 1.4" Springs, LCA's, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Sway Bars, and Tunnel Brace, Z28/1LE Strut Tower Brace, 20" Z28 Wheels with Nitto Rubber.

Last edited by STALKER; 12-05-2017 at 08:39 PM.
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:07 AM   #105
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Without going into the whole story which just pisses me off....I ordered an LS7 FAST LSXR Intake from them on 08-04-17

...4 months and 1 day later no intake, BUT what I DO have is a whole bag of excuses as to why that is .

Brandon pitched me a good price on it which made me ask when it would ship before I committed to the order. I was all too familiar with their long wait times on discounted items so I had to ask before agreeing to wait a year for it. I was assured it would ship the next week so I puled the trigger. Now 4 months later, I'm the asshole I guess.
But they don't lie and the wait times are told to you before you purchase the item?

Perhaps to try and rebuild the foundation of their business and reputation, they should refrain from the super deals and price match the other vendors so they can get things out on time. Consistently be able to provide that service for a while and with any luck the reputation isn't too far gone. Otherwise, it's not going to end.
504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • Corsa xtreme catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:39 PM   #106
STALKER

Spoke to Brandon over PM on a different forum about my order. He said he would make sure it ships this week. I'm hoping for the best, but we'll see I guess.
LSX Bowtie Block, PRC 285 LS7 Heads w/ Ti Intake Valves, Diamond Pistons, Callies Compstar Crank & H-Beam Rods, Custom Comp Cam, LS7 Lifters & Pushrods, Trunion Modified LS7 Rockers, FAST LSXR Intake, Z28 CAI, FAST 65# Injectors, Kooks 1-7/8" Headers, Kooks Z28 3" X-Pipe & Cat-Back, Z28/1LE Shifter, ZR1 Clutch w/ Katech Lightweight Flywheel, BMR 1.4" Springs, LCA's, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Sway Bars, and Tunnel Brace, Z28/1LE Strut Tower Brace, 20" Z28 Wheels with Nitto Rubber.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #107
STALKER

Update: Brandon came through and got it shipped out for me yesterday as he promised he would through PM on a different forum.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:09 PM   #108
bluebonn
Texas

Drives: 2015 2SS Red Hot LS3
It's not just this vendor but I have been waiting on my wheels from another vendor for a month now. They did ship but now they are stuck at UPS because of weather. I just plan on anything I order getting here whenever it gets here

The only items I have ever recieved within a few days are from
rdpstore.com everyone else has been weeks and weeks
bluebonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #109
fastlane2010

Drives: 2010 camaro with fast lane stage 2
yeah i made the mistake that everyone on here has made as well i ordered a set of kooks headers for a truck and they are simple headers only because i was promised them in a week if i paid the price on the website by tyler so i spent 1469 on the headers and offroad pipes and finally at the beginning of this month i received the y pipe after i had already had the headers 1 month later i just hate people that tell you one thing and and something else happens like they had to go thru another vendor thats not my problem i am a paying customer then you tell me after i get the headers you will give me another discount on another item that probably will take longer as well

i am done with maryland speed and i live in maryland

fastlane2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #110
motorhead

Drives: POS MOPAR
Wonder how Amazon can do it. They deal with far more products and far more vendors and customers than these speed shops ,and they most of the time tell you to the day when you will see your items and you see them on that day. Also most od the time is only a day or two. Plus many times you pay no frieght or very little.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #111
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Wonder how Amazon can do it. They deal with far more products and far more vendors and customers than these speed shops ,and they most of the time tell you to the day when you will see your items and you see them on that day. Also most od the time is only a day or two. Plus many times you pay no frieght or very little.
Amazon and Walmart are logistic wonders. Their software / infrastructure is AMAZING. Add to that depth of inventory on their own shelves backed up by their vendors just in time inventory replenishment and you get an amazing customer experience.

Summit / Atech have pretty damn good systems, but even they let us down from time to time. That iss especially true when an item shows in stock but shipping from a vendor's warehouse. Over night can turn into weeks.

As for shipping costs, volume is everything. I can get overnight from Atech to my shop cheaper than I can ship ground to a client.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:23 PM   #112
MarylandSpeed

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
You forget the part while even though both parts were delayed I overnighted them at my cost which was $250 at least.

I did offer you a discount on another order, and yes, discounted orders do take longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlane2010 View Post
yeah i made the mistake that everyone on here has made as well i ordered a set of kooks headers for a truck and they are simple headers only because i was promised them in a week if i paid the price on the website by tyler so i spent 1469 on the headers and offroad pipes and finally at the beginning of this month i received the y pipe after i had already had the headers 1 month later i just hate people that tell you one thing and and something else happens like they had to go thru another vendor thats not my problem i am a paying customer then you tell me after i get the headers you will give me another discount on another item that probably will take longer as well

i am done with maryland speed and i live in maryland

443-730-9428 - www.marylandspeed.com - Great Prices and Free Shipping!

* CURRENT SALES * ORDER TERMS * DISCOUNT POLICY
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marylandspeed, poor customer service, slow delivery