Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Decepticon21

Drives: 2010 Camaro v6
Always nice to go for a cruise

Thought id share this story and see if anyone else has had this happen to them also.

Past two days I have found my self cruising with a new mustang and a new challenger at some point in my day all 3 pony cars together just cruising. It just happened again today driving the back roads home ( cause there so much fun to go into the tight corners up the hills and so forth just puts a smile on my face ) to find myself in the middle of a mustang and a challenger. Just seems cool to me

Also walked out of the store today to this guy walking up to my car to take a picture of it, who then gave a nice comment about it.

Almost home being tailed by a Shelby Mustang as we roll up to the stop light he merges right to turn as I stay in middle lane to go straight. Sitting there I over hear him say to his wife/gf/sister whoever lol, "wow that thing sounds good" as I catch him looking in his mirror back at me . V8 guy complimenting a V6 exhaust even if it was a mustang guy. Btw he did get on his when he turned and it did sound very nice.
Decepticon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS LS3 VR
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
What exhaust do you have? I'm saving up for the GM one which is apparently made by Borla.
AdamEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #3
Decepticon21

Drives: 2010 Camaro v6
Pypes Axle Back Bomb for the SS, it will fit but id advise a exhaust shop to install it because of the inlet and outlet differences.
Decepticon21 is offline   Reply With Quote