Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Fogey

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS A6, IOM
A shout out to Novato (CA) Chevrolet

I was wanting to order a 2011 as soon as possible and as soon as I had an idea of what the price increase would be. When the $385 increase was posted here I was good to go. But, I couldn't find a dealer in SoCal (where I live) who was willing to take even a soft order. My sister and her husband live in Novato (Marin County just north of San Francisco) and I had stopped by Novato Chevrolet over the Christmas Holidays. My wife stopped by a couple months later when she was in the areaand spoke with Terry McCarter on the sales floor, who passed on my interest to Mark Ianniccheri a sales Manager. In late June I got a call from Mark, asking if I still wanted to buy a Camaro, saying he had ordered three that morning but could probably change the order on one of them to match what I wanted. After a few minutes talking about what I wanted and what the probable price would be we agreed that I wouldd pay GM employee price, as I'm a retired GM employee and get any other discounts available. Basd on the that discussion we had an over the phone handshake and that was that. Mark kept me informed, build date, arrival date etc., all along the way. Last Thursday in conjunction with a Cal football game weekend I picked up the car. It was exactly as promised, beautifully prepped, and the we got the paperwork done pretty quickly.
I really give Mark and the folks at that dealership a big thumbs up. Couldn't have been easier or smoother.
NOVATO CHEVROLET
7123 REDWOOD BLVD
NOVATO, CA
415-897-1389

Last edited by Fogey; 09-08-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo
Fogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
hypurone
I'm not totally useless..

Drives: ...
Yup, nice guys. Tho when I was ordering, they were still charging over MSRP for the ones they had on the lot (supposedly bought from a broker) and were not taking orders without a deposit and were 10 deep in orders!). Oh well there is always another dealer out there that can get it done....

Congrats!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
Downwithopp

Drives: 2010 Black SS
Thats where I got mine as well. Always a nice bunch of people.
Downwithopp is offline   Reply With Quote