Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #43
MissMy68

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
uhhg .. say it aint so .. lol ... I'm sitting at 3300 right now ..

Crowley
i talked to my dealer yesterday and i believe he said im still at 1100!! wtf!! and i made my order back in oct/nov. but like that one guy said my down payment is growing by the week

now driving: CGM 2SS/RS, m6
MissMy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #44
FNKNSTN
Banned

Drives: A Black Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by avol2 View Post
Mine has shipped.... and it is a 2SS/RS
LUCKYYYYYYY!!!

I have no clue when I'll get mine............ and the down payment gets larger...
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #45
FNKNSTN
Banned

Drives: A Black Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Lol, no, but I predicted this in an earlier post since everything else I've ordered has been delayed. V6, CGM, Manual transmission, and now potentially RS package. The only thing left on my car for them to delay would be the connection and connectivity package. Give it a week....
Yeah dude, I hear they're running low on USB ports for the center console... YOU'RE GETTING KNOCKED BACK 2 WEEKS! JK
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #46
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNKNSTN View Post
Yeah dude, I hear they're running low on USB ports for the center console... YOU'RE GETTING KNOCKED BACK 2 WEEKS! JK
now THATS funny!! There should be a new thread on that by tonight.

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #47
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
2ssonly had hers built as scheduled and finished just last friday. No issues, No problems, No constraints. If they had a parts issue a constraint limiting production and orders would have been posted. It is not an issue at this point or the dealers would be notified via the official constraint list and then they would be able to change or place a different car into production for their allocation. Thats what the constraint report is for. If your dealer is giving you this BS then I would look to find out the real reason your car is not moving. Has he kept his floorplan account paid up? Is he on the list of closing dealers? Did he have allocation? Dont be so quick to blame GM for a delay in your order. Many are going thru without a hitch. Man am I grouchy tonight. I better have a nice Crown on the rocks and mellow out.lol
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #48
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
2ssonly had hers built as scheduled and finished just last friday. No issues, No problems, No constraints. If they had a parts issue a constraint limiting production and orders would have been posted. It is not an issue at this point or the dealers would be notified via the official constraint list and then they would be able to change or place a different car into production for their allocation. Thats what the constraint report is for. If your dealer is giving you this BS then I would look to find out the real reason your car is not moving. Has he kept his floorplan account paid up? Is he on the list of closing dealers? Did he have allocation? Dont be so quick to blame GM for a delay in your order. Many are going thru without a hitch. Man am I grouchy tonight. I better have a nice Crown on the rocks and mellow out.lol
this is where the real clapping belongs

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #49
Primus
2G1FF1EV0A9113319

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNKNSTN View Post
Lol. Or steering wheel controls. Or leather wrapped shift knob.
3000: 4/08/2009
3300: 5/14/2009
3400: 5/21/2009
3800: 5/28/2009 VIN: 2G1FF1EV0A9113319
4000: 5/28/2009
4150: 5/28/2009
4B00: 5/28/2009

Delivered: 6/10/2009
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #50
quickdraw

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK07GTSTANG View Post
Mine has been built and shipped...2SS/RS. There's no way it's constrained.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK07GTSTANG View Post
It's a forum bro, you're asking for EVERYONE'S input.
Just because your dad's car was built doesn't mean things weren't constrained after that.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #51
65Elco

Drives: 65 Elcamino
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
Just because your dad's car was built doesn't mean things weren't constrained after that.
Word
65Elco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #52
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Whatever the reason for the holdup, GM needs to hurry up. I was gonna go to the track tomorrow and was hoping to see some there (hopefully "race" one), but I'll wait another month or so.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:46 AM   #53
UCI CamaroFan
Zot!

Drives: Toyota 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N View Post
Whatever the reason for the holdup, GM needs to hurry up. I was gonna go to the track tomorrow and was hoping to see some there (hopefully "race" one), but I'll wait another month or so.
Do you ever plan on buying a camaro for yourself?
Old 04-29-2009, 03:11 AM   #54
GRM RPR

Drives: 2005 Chevy Trailblazer LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
This is the funniest thing I have read all day. Not only am I, THE CASUAL CUSTOMER, suppose to be an expert on Auto Inventory Management Process & Systems in order to place a "proper" pre-order but now I SHOULD KNOW THE BUSINESS MODEL OF MY LOCAL DEALER.... If this is what GM expects of its customers it is no surprise to me why they find themselves in dire straits. I don't hang out at my local Auto Dealer.....I have a life and don't know why any of you who keep spouting this should expect anyone on this forum to either.

2010 Camaro 2SS
Cyber Gray Metallic/Black Interior
VIN: 2G1FT1EW0A9109465

Purchased on 27 May 2009
Sales: Allyson Bailey , Ayers Chevrolet in Dover, NJ

R6P folks have waited for long enough GM!!! Build early orders before any new dealer orders regardless of allocation. Stop treating your most loyal customers so unfairly!!!
GRM RPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:14 AM   #55
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCI CamaroFan View Post
Do you ever plan on buying a camaro for yourself?
Maybe way in the future, yes. Other than the weight of the car, I don't see why not. I don't have any blind loyalties to any manufacturer.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:33 AM   #56
SIK07GTSTANG
Team Fordpower

Drives: 2007 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
You're right, but all the other RS cars after mine would surely be a sign that there is no constraint. Oh and it's my car also, I'm paying for it as well. Nice try though.
SIK07GTSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote