Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 03-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
Thank you Junk Man!

OK, I have seen a lot of cool stuff over the years, but in a million years I would have never thought of drying my car with a leaf blower! That works so well I am in a state of mourning for all the wasted time in my life I have spent with different types of drying towels shamies sp? etc. Thank you!!! This forum is the handiest thing ever.
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianskeet View Post
OK, I have seen a lot of cool stuff over the years, but in a million years I would have never thought of drying my car with a leaf blower! That works so well I am in a state of mourning for all the wasted time in my life I have spent with different types of drying towels shamies sp? etc. Thank you!!! This forum is the handiest thing ever.
I do the same thing and it is amazing, definitely the best way to dry the car
Old 03-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
It makes you look crazy but it works wonders. Especially around the side markers, grills, and tail lights where water pools up and hides.