Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
lb10ss

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, Black/Inferno Orange
JDP Motorsports- Awesome

The customer service at JDP Motorsports is top notch. When I placed my order for an Airaid intake for my Camaro, I received emails notifying me exactly when to expect my order and if there were any delays. I didn't have to WONDER about my order. Then, today I had a surprise call from JDP Motosports notifying me that I had won their drawing for the "free order". My intake was free! Would definitely order from them again, based on great customer service and great prices!
lb10ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lb10ss View Post
The customer service at JDP Motorsports is top notch. When I placed my order for an Airaid intake for my Camaro, I received emails notifying me exactly when to expect my order and if there were any delays. I didn't have to WONDER about my order. Then, today I had a surprise call from JDP Motosports notifying me that I had won their drawing for the "free order". My intake was free! Would definitely order from them again, based on great customer service and great prices!
We really appreciate the kind remarks!!! We work very hard to provide outstanding customer service and product support! Thank you for the kind comments again and congrats on winning our give-a-way!

Kind regards,
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote