Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 03-16-2012, 06:47 AM   #85
spikess581

Drives: IOM2SSconvertible,64 malibu,04fxdwg
Oh yeah folding mirrors would be great for norrow garages
spikess581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #86
Janet

Drives: 2015 Z06, 06 Silverado,
Thank you everyone for all of your input. I am putting together everything this weekend. If you have anything you want to add, please do so now. Again, I really appreciate all of your help and input.
Janet
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #87
pistolgripcopo1
pistolgripcopo1

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Carbon fiber gray
All good ideas guys thanks.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #88
'11 cyber grey vert
"SHARK" Born Apr.26,2011

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS Convertible
HOW ABOUT TOPS THAT DON'T BREAK!!!!
'11 cyber grey vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #89
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
PLEASE introduce a Stryker blue or electric blue or OPULENT BLUE from the new Caddies or SOME kind of blue that doesn't look like sleepytime blue... something bright and vivid metallic like what the Mustangs and Challengers have...!

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #90
Btmonty2

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS white with IO vert
I like the hard top option!! that would be so nice. I also saw some one asked about retro badges, I like that.
Btmonty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #91
Allanski

Drives: Car
A bit late maybe but...
this is not just for convertibles but for form and function for the speed addicts:

I would suggest looking at hood and fender vents that operate closed in normal operating conditions and then open to release and cool under engine and fender areas in a competition mode or a manually operated switch.

I will be building this in my new lotto win Camaro design with other trick designs only available upon my lotto win and my creative imagination.

P.S. GM I am available for hire for these and more new innovative designs!
Allanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #92
spckatnip

Drives: '11 2SS/RS 'Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
The Camaro Disciples will be meeting in a few weeks & I would like your input.

I do NOT want any OLD complaints. The Camaro Team are well aware of problems & take your complaints very seriously.

I am looking for your wishes, dreams and any changes you would like. Remember that most changes come with trade offs, $ cost or weight. What would you like me to present to the Camaro Team?

Janet
Might be a little late for my two cents but seeing as how they are putting a 7" radio in the 2013 I have some feedback for it. I have a convertible and I have the Alpine INA-W910 and the perfect fit kit. My issue is when the top is down it is impossible to see the radio. I currently have some anti-glare film over it and that helps a little bit but I am trying to track down some polarized film to see if that or the combination of both works better. Also it could just be because the radio is tilted where the photo of the 2013 looks like it may be straight up and down and not at an angle.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #93
Neal

Drives: 2011 2lt rs convertible
Footwell lighting would be nice!
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #94
camaro53

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS
Real and effective sun visors. Top down and if you don't have your hat and shades, prepare to go blind. Lighter weight all around (not sure what would be required and if these would have been suggested previously).
camaro53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #95
Fnfalguy
Supreme Advisor

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
My wish list would include the following:

*Why not provide a higher performance exhaust so you don't have to purchase an aftermarket exhaust right away (i.e. Flowmaster or Magnaflow).

*Look at ways to lighten the car to make it more competitive with others in the market.

*Make the buttons to operate the overhead light and wireless controls (i.e. used for garage doors...) easier to operate. They are awkward and are entirely too small!

*Have more alloy/aluminum wheel options from GM.

*Halo lighting should be standard in my opinion for any Camaro.

*Roll bar on convertibles would be a nice accessory.

*Back-up camera visible in the rear view mirror if the blind spots cannot be improved considerably. Note: This works on our Buick Enclave so there's no reason that this couldn't be transferred for use on the Camaro, especially since GM manufactures both vehicles!

*Similar to Dodge's new SRT Division or shop, develop a specialty shop within GM make special release Camaros for the public.

*Partner with Oracle Lighting extensively from this point forward!

Last edited by Fnfalguy; 04-24-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Fnfalguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #96
TopoffSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convert
Wish

My wife complains about the passenger seat Manual NOT electric and to low..... She needs a pillow so she dosn't feel like a little kid...... LOL.......
My complaint would be WHY can't you get the White color the same on the front/ back/ and gas cover as the rest of the car?
This looks BAD........
Hard top Convert
Move gas cap under license plate
TopoffSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #97
Ripstang

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS convertible
It might be a bit late for this but do-able.

How about the option to have the "heritage grill" put in at the factory? And put the old SS and RS badges back on?

I don't need the bow tie to tell every one what it is, if it's cool enough they will know.....trust me on that.
Attached Images

Ripstang is offline   Reply With Quote