Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #869
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
OK so I finally finished ours up. I'm much happier with our new look, should be pumping out around 750+HP ALL MOTOR! I'll know final numbers in a couple weeks once I have time to get it broke in and on the Dyno.
Attachment 360372
Attachment 360373
Attachment 360374

And the Camaro it is in
Attachment 360375

I'm still waiting on pieces for my A/C hoses, so they are currently missing.
that is a work of art.. i love it.. great work!
Old 04-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #870
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Kyle,

I will be at the Auto Fair on Saturday with 5th Gens of the Carolinas. I plan to come check out the engine compartment and talk with you about my plans if you have time on Saturday. I know you posted on our site that you are displaying in the Nationwide garage. The pics look great, but I can only imagine how it looks in person.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #871
NC-V

Drives: cts-v
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
Kyle,

I will be at the Auto Fair on Saturday with 5th Gens of the Carolinas. I plan to come check out the engine compartment and talk with you about my plans if you have time on Saturday. I know you posted on our site that you are displaying in the Nationwide garage. The pics look great, but I can only imagine how it looks in person.

Heck yeah, I'll be there tomorrow through Sunday. We will have enough people there so I shouldn't have to stay in the booth, I planned on coming over to see you. You guys should have a good showing and the chances of rain are going down.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Don't be afraid to try these things yourself. Most of the cosmetic mods are fairly cheap and relatively easy by themselves, they may just take some time to do. There are plenty of resources out there to help and guide you along, this thread and the people involved in it are a big one!

-Kyle
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #872
Synner

Drives: cars
Quote:
Don't be afraid to try these things yourself.
Like a power steering tank? I'd love to if someone would make it....
Synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #873
NC-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
Like a power steering tank? I'd love to if someone would make it....
LOL Is this a "squeaky wheel gets the grease" type strategy? I'm trying to get my hands on a spare pump to use as a mock up/fit checking piece. Looking into a polished pump also.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #874
Synner

Threats, bribery, or WD40. Whatever gets things moving. Hook me up with a super sweet deal and I'll mail you mine. Looks like my job will be 12-14 hour days for the foreseeable future so no time to drive it anyways.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #875
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Heck I'll mail you mine and you can take as long as you want since it looks like I will never get this project finish , LOL.
Moreno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #876
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Heck yeah, I'll be there tomorrow through Sunday. We will have enough people there so I shouldn't have to stay in the booth, I planned on coming over to see you. You guys should have a good showing and the chances of rain are going down.

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Don't be afraid to try these things yourself. Most of the cosmetic mods are fairly cheap and relatively easy by themselves, they may just take some time to do. There are plenty of resources out there to help and guide you along, this thread and the people involved in it are a big one!

-Kyle
Just got a call from work and now it looks like I will have to work Saturday. Hopefully, I will see you Sunday.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #877
NC-V

Quote:
Threats, bribery, or WD40. Whatever gets things moving. Hook me up with a super sweet deal and I'll mail you mine. Looks like my job will be 12-14 hour days for the foreseeable future so no time to drive it anyways.
I'm trying, I'm trying. We've got some changes/transitions taking place at the shop right now so things are getting held up a little. You will know as soon as I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Moreno View Post
Heck I'll mail you mine and you can take as long as you want since it looks like I will never get this project finish , LOL.
HA! well get moving! show season is here man, time to cruise in the nice weather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
Just got a call from work and now it looks like I will have to work Saturday. Hopefully, I will see you Sunday.
That sucks, I will be there Sunday also though so no worries!
Old 04-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #878
Moreno1

Drives: G5.R
Quote:
Well if he keeps it up the engine bay will be so clean he can see pavement when he opens the hood. Looking forward to seeing the fuse box bracket.
Synner these are for you...........

Now thats what I call a clean engine bay!

I'll finally get to measure what length dip stick I'll need

And now the fun begins......stay tuned
Moreno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:07 AM   #879
Cali_Camaro_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (BLACK)
Your crazy man but good luck and cant wait to see the finished project if ever , looks like your just gonna keep on going
1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Cali_Camaro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #880
Kilo-9
Dog Is My Copilot

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Ok, Nathan...you have officially lost your mind.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #881
dekan513
chevy pride

Drives: 2ss/rs
thats what i call dedication but u know what ur doing or act like it anyway as ive keep up with the thread for a while now

check out ky speeds fb page https://www.facebook.com/kyspeed
dekan513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #882
Synner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Moreno View Post
Synner these are for you...........

Now thats what I call a clean engine bay!
Project complete!

I just ordered a spare stock water pump and got some bare metal clear coat. Will smooth and polish it when it shows up.