Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
FSP Labor Day Promotion - DSS, Pfadt, ARH, VMax, Hawk/Stoptech, And Much More!!!

FROM 8/31-9/3 ALL LABOR DAY SPECIALS ARE ACTIVE HERE AT FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER

Many Specials on All of Our Product Lines! If you do not see your particular product listed in the sale, go ahead and PM us or email (matt@floridaspeedandpower.com) for special rates on EVERY product we offer.

Pfadt Race Engineering : Buy ANY Pfadt Power Products or Pfadt Suspension Products and receive 10% of your order back in a Visa Gift Card for you to spend at any retailer accepting Visa.

Driveshaft Shop : 10% Off Entire Line, Free Shipping. We have IN-STOCK 2010+ Camaro SS 1000HP Axles (Stock Rear), and 3.5" Aluminum Driveshafts (Manual and Automatic).

VMax Motorsports: $150 + Free Ship (Plus Applicable Core Charge) On All CNC Throttle Bodies. We have all fitments in stock but quantities are limited.

Stoptech Powerslot Rotors & Hawk Performance Brake Pads Sets: All at absolutely lowest pricing offered and FREE shipping!

ARH: 5% Discount and FREE shipping on all ARH LT Header systems or Axle Backs. Also have special deals combining HPTuners Std Suite Software, and American Racing Headers LTs. Inquire within for special pricing.

HPTuners: FREE Shipping & FREE Bolt-On Custom Tune with every purchase of Standard or Pro Suite (This does not apply to internal engine modified cars, forced induction or nitrous)

Coupon Codes

For ordering online you will need some specific coupon codes per product line.

ARH Headers: Use Coupon Code
ARH-5OFF

Driveshaft Shop: Use Coupon Code
DSS-10Off
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Too bad Pfadt doesn't have much in the bushings lineup :(

Great deals though!
Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
Matt @ FSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Too bad Pfadt doesn't have much in the bushings lineup :(

Great deals though!

Sure they do actually. They have a complete polyurethane bushing kit for the car (Minus subframe bushings), and a complete solid spherical bushing kit for the car (That we can include subframe bushings on). The subframe bushings from Pfadt are solid as there is no reason to keep poly back there as the solids do not transmit more noise but they do now allow movement like the poly's will.

Shoot me a PM on whatever bushings you are looking for we can put together a package.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:16 AM   #4
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
So what's the deals on the TB look like?
Old 09-01-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Matt, if I wanted to get my own TB back, what kind of turnaround time would I be looking at? I don't DD my camaro, but I do like to take it out whenever I have a chance on the weekends. Btw, the pfadt headers are performing great, just need to get in a bay and check everything now that they've got some miles

Old 09-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #6
Matt @ FSP

All TB's are $150 + Free Ship, and as of now we have plenty of stock on all models.

Ozzy: Usually 5-10 business days turnaround.

Closed Thread