Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Dmactampa
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS Black on Black
Eibach, Injen, and Powder Coat wheels

I'm a pretty new member to the forum and I'm addicted!!! As of April Fool's I am the proud owner of a black 2LT/RS and have been reading up on what to do the get the ball rolling. With the help of this site I decided to pull the trigger on the Eibach Pro springs, Injen CAI, and I'm having the stock 20's powder coated satin black. Wheels should be done next week along with the springs and I'll install the CAI after that. I'll be sure to post before and after pics to show the difference. I'm looking forward to a long journey with this car and will follow that up with MRT exhaust. Can't wait for a turbo kit to be ready!!!!
Dmactampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
02pewtersix

Drives: 2013 ZL1
awesome. sounds like an awesome set up youre going for. i painted stock 20's matte black. really looks good if done right. good luck with everything! and welcome
02pewtersix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #3
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
all great choices. i'm waiting on someone to get the eibach coilovers and let me know what they think of those.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
Dmactampa
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Thanks. It seems like a pretty common set up but there isn't much out there for the V6 right now. When the turbo or charger comes along I will be real happy. This is the second V6 I have owned with the first being a Thunderbird SC and it was fast with the charger and some gears. Can't wait to post pictures and I'm even more excited because about an hour ago I got my confirmation that my springs are on the way!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #5
YOOG

Drives: 2013 1SS LS3
Hey Dmactampa! Where are you getting your wheels done? I'm in Odessa and would like to have mine done in the near future. Do you have any idea of cost?

Cheers!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #6
devildoc

Drives: '12 Toyota Tacoma Dbl
Welcome to the revolution! Haha. Glad to have ya aboard.....sounds like you have everything in order which is great and can't wait to see your pics!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
Dmactampa
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Thanks to all. Yoog, I'm having them done at Procoat. I had nothing but positive reviews of them. It's wheel exchange through hiline. You will prob get mine depending on your timing. Can't wait to get them on. Should be next week.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
YOOG

Drives: 2013 1SS LS3
Thanks for the info Mac. Not quite ready to do it yet - I'm having Pedders drop coils installed next week at Precision Motorsports.

Hope you'll post some pics when you've got them on - cheers!