Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 06-27-2015, 08:22 AM   #57
NPole49

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
HaHa, I see you quite often heading CDA to Spokane direction usually about quitting time, we work in Liberty Lake, live in Post Falls. Search Inland Northwest Camaro Club Welcome to Idaho, great place to live.
NPole49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:11 AM   #58
SS Drifter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
I think I saw your SS week before last week as well. I'm on the road now, working on a rental property and finalizing my move. Returning to OO in mid July. Will have the Bumble Bee out again later in the month after some household stuff and then a brake job. It's been in storage for over two years and it's seriously fun to be behind the wheel again.

Just curious, are there any really good dyno shops in the area? I'd like to retune for the local gas.
SS Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #59
GreyLS3SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Dyno shops

There are 2 in Spokane Valley area, Adare motorsports off Trent and Shelly's off Barker. If you want it Tuned go see Marty at Stromberger performance off Argonne. He just put a Cam in mine and tuned it, I still have to get it to the Dyno to see the improvement. But as for Rt. foot estimate its is Mucho Grande hoping around 450-460 RWP maybe 470-480 with all the mods and still an NA car.
When you get settled and want to go for a spirited drive in the mountains let me know I know all the good back roads where these cars rule.
GreyLS3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #60
BeachBum

Drives: 2012 (ZL-1) #468
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLS3SS View Post
There are 2 in Spokane Valley area, Adare motorsports off Trent and Shelly's off Barker. If you want it Tuned go see Marty at Stromberger performance off Argonne. He just put a Cam in mine and tuned it, I still have to get it to the Dyno to see the improvement. But as for Rt. foot estimate its is Mucho Grande hoping around 450-460 RWP maybe 470-480 with all the mods and still an NA car.
When you get settled and want to go for a spirited drive in the mountains let me know I know all the good back roads where these cars rule.
Hey There:

You Live In The Valley Too?
Old 07-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #61
EARL99208

Drives: ZL1 6sp.
I used to live in the Valley......now I'm up on the North end in Wandermere area.

I too need to look up the Inland Northwest Camaro Club.
EARL99208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:34 AM   #62
SS Drifter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLS3SS View Post
Thanks, Grey. I'll check them out for a tune. I'm considering a DOD and maybe a new VVT cam in my L99. Will likely do my own work.

Good numbers on your LS3. Any other mods? I'm moving to the area from the mountains so a drive sounds like fun.

Last edited by SS Drifter; 07-05-2015 at 08:16 AM.
SS Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:56 PM   #63
GreyLS3SS

I have BC racing coil overs with 30 dampening adjustments, Foose wheels 1" wider front and rear, MTI sway bars, tower brace, CAI cold intake, custom tuned by stromberger performance, 391 rear gears, MGW short throw shifter, 1 7/8" tuned headers , high flow cats, BMR bushings, Hotchkis toe links, RPI slotted rotors and carbon ceramic pads just to name some of the additions. Other than not having the 1LE transmission pretty much set up like one with a few more ponies. Let me know when you want to run some roads I am always up for fun. Thanks I don't check here often so email me @ cbrrash@yahoo.com and we can get together. I tried the NW Camaro club great folks I am just not a club person.
good luck with your mods if you need fine tuning after you do yours, Marty is great to work with and has access to Chevy to get into your computer plus he has some great cars like his Chevelle with a 502 twin turbo setup 800 plus HP streetable

Last edited by GreyLS3SS; 07-14-2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: additional info
GreyLS3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:04 PM   #64
GreyLS3SS

South by Qualchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
Hey There:

You Live In The Valley Too?
No but I can drive there
I am south on 195 by Hatch rd.