Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #225
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
Did the blue you seen have more purple to it? What do you think about that blue? I dont even know what the hell its called
The one I saw was lighter/brighter... similar to the pics I posted (on page 5 I think?), except with a slight purplish tint to it off to the edges... kinda hard to describe... but I think that was the "Flash Blue" if I recall correctly...

Your blue looks like a mixture of everything though, haha... it's a darker blue from far away, with a slight purplish tint to it, but up close with a flash of bright light it almost looks like ABM... crazy! lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Dustin, are you SURE you want silver stripes? How about cyber gray or gunmetal? Black, maybe white?
Oh I'm 100% sure about the silver stripes I was originally wanting white, but after seeing them on that red car a while back, I think they are too plain and very orange-peel-ish(?). When I got the paint samples, I loved the metallic shimmer of the silver, and think it will look great with the ABM
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #226
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
yea i gotta go get the paint chip samples...anywho, im off to bed...THANK FREAKIN GOD TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!! hopefully the sun's out tomorrow and ill get some more pics of that HHR...btw fixxer, the HHR pics i just posted...how does the camaro in abm that you seen in philly compare?
Old 03-27-2009, 12:36 AM   #227
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Nightmare, the blue looks good, very close, but you have to admit its tough to capture the depth of this color in a photo on different monitors that you see in person
Old 03-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #228
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
:headba ng:Got the email from my dealer today that my order for my 2LT RS ABM was at event code 3000. Ordered on 10/15/08 and Changed the color from IOM to ABM in January...Guess we'll see the Blues starting to be made!
Old 03-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #229
BeermanSS

Drives: 2005 Cobalt SS/SC
damn that looks gorgeous
BeermanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #230
rcaponong

Drives: 2005 Mustang / 2007 Charger
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonyDean View Post
I took these about a week ago at the 2009 Columbus Auto Show. There not the best, but it does give you another look at the blue Camaro which looks pretty awesome!

Now that blue looks perfect!
rcaponong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #231
NightmareSS

ok...i took more pics of the hhr in the sun kinda...it was bright out but ofcourse when i dropped by there was a cloud blocking the sun...but it shined through the clouds quite a bit..i didnt get to post it tonight cuz my photobucket wasnt working...and i hadda leave so i didnt have time to fix it...and im home now bout to go to bed...so ill do that shit tom

Last edited by NightmareSS; 03-28-2009 at 04:58 PM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:14 AM   #232
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
I think this is the tenth shade of blue i've seen on this car, which is cool cause I llike them all.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #233
NightmareSS

ehhh bad hang over today and i didnt feel like putting the pics up...i'll do it tom...sry guys
Old 03-29-2009, 12:03 AM   #234
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
I really wish there was somewhere in my area where I could see this color in person on the Camaro! I've seen it on the HHR, but I need to see it on the Camaro.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #235
NightmareSS

Ant.....my name is anthony too btw, just thought id throw that out there...but anyway, the jacob javitz center in manhattan is having a car show april 10-19 and Fbodfather said there will be 4 camaros there and bumble himself (the robot not the car, although maybe the car too) ...so out of 4 camaros there might be an abm one...(outta 3 if one of the 4 is bumble bee)...im going and im hoping there is an abm one there and a sim one...those are the 2 colors im debating on
Old 03-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #236
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
Ant.....my name is anthony too btw, just thought id throw that out there...but anyway, the jacob javitz center in manhattan is having a car show april 10-19 and Fbodfather said there will be 4 camaros there and bumble himself (the robot not the car, although maybe the car too) ...so out of 4 camaros there might be an abm one...(outta 3 if one of the 4 is bumble bee)...im going and im hoping there is an abm one there and a sim one...those are the 2 colors im debating on
Oh cool, thanks for that info, Anthony!

My brother actually goes to that show every year with my Dad (well they only really went for the past 2-3 years), but it looks like I'll be joining them this year.

I would be ecstatic if they had an ABM, IOM, VR, and maybe a CGM. I'm pretty sure there will definitely be at least one SIM though. But I really need to see ABM and IOM in person.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #237
NightmareSS

ok...finally got the pics on my photobucket...remember i said the sun was blocked by clouds but was still shining through...basically what im sayin is the sun was strong but not at it strongest...but look at the blue in these pics...thats the blue we all love!

SOOOOOOOOOO....basically if you can deal with the green popping out when the sun isnt out, this color is pretty dam sick! i mean i love this blue when its at its bluest like these pics and the ones dustin posted but even when the green pops out its still a cool color...you see blue and jade-ish green, which is better then having a solid color in my opinion...and like ive said b4...with this color you get the benefits of having 2 colors in 1 color! aslong as you except the fact that in poor lighting it will show green and you love the blue when its shining hard this color is the color for you...hope these pics help people still on the fence...as for me im gonna go with the blue, for the reasons i posted and because my other choice was sim and i can see it now...a huge majority of all camaros will be sim and black and i wanna stand out! the only bad thing is i really dont know what color stripes will go good with this blue...when its blue like these pics white and silver would like really nice but not so much when its the blue/greenish jade...and i dont think black will do the color any justice blue or blue/greenish jade.....its a tough one
Old 03-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #238
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Told you it looks beautiful out with the sun and i the conditions were the same for me when i saw it, no0t too sunny, but sunny. I think i would have to say white stripes for this colour. But i have a feeling once you see black stripes on this colour, that it wouldlook BADASS, but atleast you knw with white stripes, its guarenteed to look great
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!