Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #29
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Ordered the Brake Cylinder cover they also lie on their process information. Same old story took forever to get to me i've had alright luck with quality til this point. They literally wrapped this piece of plastic with some sort of vinyl and then spray painted over it. Don't get this confused with just paint splitting this happened less then a year after i bought the product and was literally able to remove the colored portion from the plastic they use. I can't imagine this isn't some guy running a business out of the back of his garage with buddies.
No garage, here is info on us.

Who are you guys anyway?

RPI Designs, LLC was founded in March of 1998 with the idea of bringing innovative Corvette Parts and Accessories to the Corvette family. There were already a bunch of companies offering Corvette parts, but we wanted to be different and offer products that were not previously offered. You can now find many of our products at retail Corvette shops around the country and around the world.

Our start was very humble, we originally ran operations out of our garage but continued to grow and needed more room. We are currently comprised of 13 team members who work full time to innovate and produce Corvette and Camaro parts.

We currently run operations out of our 8000+ square foot shop. In 2011 we decided it was time to fully invest in the American muscle car aftermarket, so we invested over $510,000.00 in our new shop and in new product development. With our new shop came new product lines and new ideas. You can now enjoy many parts and accessories for Corvette, Camaro, Challenger and Mustang.

Below are pictures of OUR ACTUAL SHOP. Not some pictures pulled from the internet, as some fly by night operations show on their websites. Please enjoy these pictures as you take a "virtual tour" of our location.

RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #30
Minge

Drives: 2013 2SS
Showing the people you have treated poorly your physical plant means nothing.

I work in high end customer care for a living. Take care of your customers or someone else will.
Minge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
Black13RS

Drives: 2013 Black RS
Was just about to pull the trigger on ZL1 rockers, ZL1 Splitter, and a Heritage grill all painted from these guys. Glad I read this first.
Black13RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:04 AM   #32
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
still looks like an overpriced garage... and who are you guys question we're your customers that you pretty much ignore entirely and use the no ones near a phone excuse all the time if your such an invested shop get a wireless phone and keep it on you because your customer service sucks.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:42 AM   #33
AzItaliaSS

Drives: 2010 2ss RJT LS3 GONE....
how many lies can you tell as a business?, I guess as many as it takes to get poor suckers to keep ordering, respond on the first day(yeah ok,riighht), paypal disputes(yuup common practice), leading the feedback threads for negative reviews(weekly), the numbers of negative reviews have got to be staggering. One search shows some scary reviews for soo soo many of us and you have years worth, this is not new. Ignoring the phones(yup all the time), apparently the phone issue(was told not working) from 18 months ago still hasn't been wired correctly yet. Your a joke and only on a public website can you continue to do members wrong and not get penalized for it. Keep up the lies and count your negative reviews if you can count that high.

VARARAM, SWSP 1 7/8 LT'S,X-PIPE,CAT DELETE,DYNOMAX RACE BULLETTS, LSR SHORT SHIFTER ,CUSTOM BLACK EMBLEMS,MPD1 SPOILER, HP TUNE BY GEARHEAD GARAGE, INTERIOR ABL LIGHTING, CUSTOM STRIPING BY BEAVER STRIPES, EIBACHS
AzItaliaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #34
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
I had my email responded to and he stated he is going to get the ABL inserts done and they should be shipped next week.

Felt I needed to add that he did contact me on these finally.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #35
amanc96

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS
I want their front splitter but with I'm going to go a different route since it took them 8 weeks to ship my RK sport spoiler and it came with swirl marks installed...
amanc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #36
MisterQ
Driving '13 2LT RS Camaro

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT
Of course i just ordered the tail light and fog light acylic covers 3 days ago and didn't read this :( funny thing is im about 2 hours away from RPI Designs so we'll see how long it really takes.

Update - I received all my items yesterday. It came from USPS instead of Fedex like the site said. And also never got a response from my e-mails and never received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Don't think ill be ordering from them again anytime soon until they pick up on their customer service.

Last edited by MisterQ; 04-14-2013 at 07:17 AM.
MisterQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #37
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
If you've had a negative exp. with them then leave negative feedback on the Itrader. It's there for a reason.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #38
jamesdburton

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS TF3
Yeah, I had a bad experience from them also. Don't recommend that you buy from them.
jamesdburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #39
Rob3D

Drives: Car
I placed an order for an underhood liner bowtie on 4/19. It shows it being shipped and all of that is fine. However, I really need tracking numbers so I can be here or make arrangements because we live in the country.

It's not easy to get a hold of them and I've requested the tracking number twice now.

I guess this isn't bitching as much as letting you know my experience so far....
Rob3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #40
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcalh1 View Post
It's hit or miss with them. I've been waiting 2 months for a part. I've emailed them and each time they said it will ship next week. I finally sent a email to cancel the order and he said it shipped. Then they sent me an email asking what color paint should be on it.
Lol !! (Not laughing at you, but the fact that they are shady) Lying to the customers. This is all good to know I was looking at there website a few days ago. Was thinking about somethings that I wanted to buy.

Knowing what I know now. I don't think I want to give them my business.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #41
Rob3D

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob3D View Post
I placed an order for an underhood liner bowtie on 4/19. It shows it being shipped and all of that is fine. However, I really need tracking numbers so I can be here or make arrangements because we live in the country.

It's not easy to get a hold of them and I've requested the tracking number twice now.

I guess this isn't bitching as much as letting you know my experience so far....
So I got my hood liner bowtie today. A nice piece of tin with a crappy pain tjob and a scratch right across it longways. The paint is an orange that doesn't even come close anything orange on my car. No mounting hardware or instructions. They listed my order as shipped by fed-ex and UPS delivered it.

Sorry guys. All it takes is one aw shit to erase 1000 attaboys.

PS. Nope, not gonna return it. Not gonna risk juggling that hundred bucks around. Gonna try and make some lemonade out if a lemon.

PSS. This is why I hate drop shipping. You guys should know what you're sending people instead of trusting a third party.
Rob3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:30 AM   #42
REDXIIIDave
El Chupacabra

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS A6 Black/Black
I actually thought about giving these guys a second chance. After reading all these posts, I won't bother.