Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Texas

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-29-2014, 10:51 AM   #1723
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
See the Sticky Thread for more info...

Name:  Auto_Cross_Event (3).jpg
Views: 201
Size:  514.7 KB
Old 01-29-2014, 06:37 PM   #1724
Johny_RS
Proud of my 2010 RS

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro RS
Will be in the Sunday meet.
Kinda nervous about going usually people give mean look when they see someone young coming out of a Camaro happens to me all the time haha is scary.

T.S. Elliot
Johny_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:07 AM   #1725
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Drives: 2017 50th 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny_RS View Post
Kinda nervous about going usually people give mean look when they see someone young coming out of a Camaro happens to me all the time haha is scary.
Well come on out!! We have folks from all ages in our club!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #1726
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
The Sunday meet at The Woodlands is great and we'll do lunch after and get ready for the Super Bowl. Look forward to meeting you.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:30 AM   #1727
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
I've never seen that. Where do you hang out?
Old 01-31-2014, 12:20 PM   #1728
molsonbrador

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2018 Colorado
You guys have probably heard this 1000 times. I can't stand east coast winters anymore and thinking hard about Houston area. Would like a single family house on a lot of about 100x125 or so...don't want to shave my neighbor while shaving myself. Any neighborhoods out there with lots this size? I'm looking (on-line) at houses in Sugar Land, Katy, but they don't all list size and few are this size. Any realtors here? Thanks.
House size maybe 2500? Not looking for a mansion, and I'm solo.
molsonbrador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:44 PM   #1729
molsonbrador

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2018 Colorado
I have to apologize. Just spent a few hours seriously surfing real estate. May as well have asked for the winning lottery numbers. This is gonna take some time...and beer.
molsonbrador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:20 PM   #1730
Broke Pilot

Drives: '14 1SS 1LE,'68 Chevelle,'70 Vette
Welcome to the club... I live here and can't find anything suitable to move into in those areas. I work out of Sugarland and live in Conroe, that's gotta change soon. Good luck... HAR.com is usually the best site for the area though
Old 02-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #1731
Broke Pilot

Drives: '14 1SS 1LE,'68 Chevelle,'70 Vette
See y'all at Fast tonight! I got in from my trip in time. Bringing my buddy that has a 4.6 Rustang I just put a whipple and clutch on... Trying to talk him into spinning the rollers tonight!
Old 02-04-2014, 07:51 AM   #1732
X-Factor
Chick Racer

We will have our H-Town Camaro Club monthly meeting on Saturday, February 22nd at 4:30pm at Classic Chevrolet in Sugar Land. Please be sure to park in the back. Facing the dealership on the used car side (left), go through the blue gates closest to the main showroom.

We will be meeting in the conference room on the 2nd floor. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Meeting Location:
Classic Chevrolet Sugarland
13115 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: 866-515-4070

Dinner location will be members choice.

Most likely afterwards, some of us will Camarovan over to Fast Automotive for their Saturday Night Street Meet.

Last edited by X-Factor; 02-04-2014 at 08:13 AM.
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:44 AM   #1733
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Dinner location will be members choice.

Most likely afterwards, some of us will Camarovan over to Fast Automotive for their Saturday Night Street Meet.
Tacos at Fast Automotive FTW..
Old 02-05-2014, 07:31 AM   #1734
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Reposted from H-Town Camaro Club Site:

Houston Performance Driving (HPD) and Late Model Racecraft (LMR) are joining forces with MGW Photography to bring you a fun filled night. It's time to show the world why Houston Texas in The Power City. Saturday February 22nd, 2014 we will be strapping the cars down on the dyno. Enjoying some very beautiful ladies with one of Houston's top photographers. Please joins us for the night and enjoy the atmosphere.

I. Event Outline:

- The event will kickoff @ 8PM. Please enter the facility safely and park best you can. Keep it uniformed because we have to pack a lot of cars inside the lot.

- The dyno will be hot @ 8PM. It will be first come first served. LMR staff will have a list of the dyno order. The cost will be $40 for 2 pulls. A/F sheet will be included. Please form a line at the dyno bay entrance.

- The photo shoots will start at 8:30PM. It will be first come first served. The shoot will be in the main shop area. If you are wanting to have your car photographed with the models. It will be $100 for 20 high resolution shots that will be emailed to your account. Cash, debit, and credit will be accepted. Please get with Mike Wilkes once you are on location.

- We want everyone to have fun! However, we ask that you enter and exit the LMR facility safely. Extra attention is not needed and we want everyone to be safe. There is not reason to show-off. Please be safe.

II. Models:

- Jessi Marie Serrano
- Shelby James Leger

III. Event Information:

- Who: Houston Performance Driving, Late Model Racecraft, and MGW Photography.
- When: Saturday February 22, 2014.
- Where: Late Model Racecraft Facility: 11755 West Little York Road #106 Houston, TX 77041. (713) 466-9900.
- Why: Fast cars, good people, models, and HPD!
- How: It's the pedal on the right.

IV. Gear & Safety:

- Camera.
- Dyno/Photo shoot $.
- Positive attitude.
- Be safe entering and exiting the parking lot.

V. Question or Concerns:

Troy Dixon: HPDTDixon@gmail.com.

VI. Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/519296978183720/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Last edited by X-Factor; 02-05-2014 at 07:48 AM.
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #1735
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Reposted from H-Town Camaro Club Site:

Houston Performance Driving (HPD) and Late Model Racecraft (LMR) are joining forces with MGW Photography to bring you a fun filled night. It's time to show the world why Houston Texas in The Power City. Saturday February 22nd, 2014 we will be strapping the cars down on the dyno. Enjoying some very beautiful ladies with one of Houston's top photographers. Please joins us for the night and enjoy the atmosphere.

I. Event Outline:

- The event will kickoff @ 8PM. Please enter the facility safely and park best you can. Keep it uniformed because we have to pack a lot of cars inside the lot.

- The dyno will be hot @ 8PM. It will be first come first served. LMR staff will have a list of the dyno order. The cost will be $40 for 2 pulls. A/F sheet will be included. Please form a line at the dyno bay entrance.

- The photo shoots will start at 8:30PM. It will be first come first served. The shoot will be in the main shop area. If you are wanting to have your car photographed with the models. It will be $100 for 20 high resolution shots that will be emailed to your account. Cash, debit, and credit will be accepted. Please get with Mike Wilkes once you are on location.

- We want everyone to have fun! However, we ask that you enter and exit the LMR facility safely. Extra attention is not needed and we want everyone to be safe. There is not reason to show-off. Please be safe.

II. Models:

- Jessi Marie Serrano
- Shelby James Leger

III. Event Information:

- Who: Houston Performance Driving, Late Model Racecraft, and MGW Photography.
- When: Saturday February 22, 2014.
- Where: Late Model Racecraft Facility: 11755 West Little York Road #106 Houston, TX 77041. (713) 466-9900.
- Why: Fast cars, good people, models, and HPD!
- How: It's the pedal on the right.

IV. Gear & Safety:

- Camera.
- Dyno/Photo shoot $.
- Positive attitude.
- Be safe entering and exiting the parking lot.

V. Question or Concerns:

Troy Dixon: HPDTDixon@gmail.com.

VI. Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/519296978183720/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
Sweet... I'll be there. In fact my car may be in the shop at that time...
Old 02-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #1736
infernostripes!

Drives: 2010 1ssrs
This sounds like a lot of fun! Im going to be in Houston for a couple of weeks. Is the club doing anything today?