Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 03-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #1681
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Everything I've seen looks good. I will wait on it a bit. Trying to save up for car parts right now.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:16 PM   #1682
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
picked up Alien:Isolation for PS4
Old 03-30-2015, 01:16 AM   #1683
Dirtdog
Pro Hide n Seek Player

Drives: 2010 SS LS3/LSA 620whp/630tq
Send a message via AIM to Dirtdog
PS4 gets Final Fantasy X and X2 in May! I was upset that missed out on the PS3 release when I traded it in for my PS4.

Also I am really enjoying BF Hardline. Its more fun and fast paced anarchy than BF4, but does it without going full Call of Duty.

Ive also heard 1886 is just 4 hours of Cut scenes and not much gameplay. Anyone confirm?

620whp/630wtq. ADM LSA Conversion, E85, PFADT Tri-Y Headers into Borla S, PFADT Swaybars, Springs, Links, 20x10 20x11 Forgestar F14s, Lots of AAC
Dirtdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:41 AM   #1684
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtdog View Post
PS4 gets Final Fantasy X and X2 in May! I was upset that missed out on the PS3 release when I traded it in for my PS4.

Also I am really enjoying BF Hardline. Its more fun and fast paced anarchy than BF4, but does it without going full Call of Duty.

Ive also heard 1886 is just 4 hours of Cut scenes and not much gameplay. Anyone confirm?
I heard that 1886 is one you want to miss out on. Bloodborne is pretty bad ass if you want a similar themed game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
picked up Alien:Isolation for PS4
You'll probably love it. Scariest game of the year.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:20 AM   #1685
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Yea that is a bunch of horse manure. The game is a 10-12 hour adventure depending on play style and most cut scenes are 2-3 mins with the longest ones coming a little more than 5 mins. All in all there is only about an hours worth of cut scenes, definitely no where near Metal Gear Solid 4 which clocked in at over 4.5 hours worth of cut scenes. Once the game came out and people could see for themselves that all that was vastly over exaggerated, the game started getting 8.5s.

Imo the game is too short and not enough replay value to get at full price but it is still worth getting if you can get it on sale.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:28 AM   #1686
GoldCartridgeGamer

Driveclub is $20 at Gamestop right now. It can be price matched at Best Buy and Walmart (not sure what other stores price match) if you are like me and don't spend a dime at Gamestop. I am contemplating getting it, but want to pick up Bloodborne too.

I am excited for the X/X-2 HD collection for PS4 since I missed out on it for PS3.

1886 is an okay game. I'd recommend picking it up when price gets lower. It's about a 8 hour game including cut scenes with 2-3 hours total of cut scenes that cannot be skipped. The gameplay isn't bad, but it is a one and done game. The story is the most interesting part of it. There are only two boss fights which are mostly quick time events and they are the exact same fight.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
Old 04-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #1687
6bangerBOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
Driveclub is $20 at Gamestop right now. It can be price matched at Best Buy and Walmart (not sure what other stores price match) if you are like me and don't spend a dime at Gamestop. I am contemplating getting it, but want to pick up Bloodborne too.

I am excited for the X/X-2 HD collection for PS4 since I missed out on it for PS3.
Driveclub is pretty solid. It's not the best racer, but it's pretty fun. Hopefully FFX/X-2 will have skipable cutscenes this time. I didn't beat it for PS3 because one of the hardest boss fights in the game was preceded by a 30min cutscene.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #1688
GoldCartridgeGamer

May finally pick up Bloodborne.

How to hug your camaro
Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 AM   #1689
GoldCartridgeGamer

So far I am enjoying Bloodborne. I enjoy the challenge and slight fear of what is around the corner that can crush me.

How to hug your camaro
Old 04-16-2015, 08:09 AM   #1690
Dirtdog
Pro Hide n Seek Player

Drives: 2010 SS LS3/LSA 620whp/630tq
Send a message via AIM to Dirtdog
Quote:
So far I am enjoying Bloodborne. I enjoy the challenge and slight fear of what is around the corner that can crush me.
You want a game to scare you, try Last of Us.

I always played by myself in the dark... I cant play it again, it messed with my head too much!

620whp/630wtq. ADM LSA Conversion, E85, PFADT Tri-Y Headers into Borla S, PFADT Swaybars, Springs, Links, 20x10 20x11 Forgestar F14s, Lots of AAC
Dirtdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:11 AM   #1691
GoldCartridgeGamer

That game never scared me. Bloodborne scare is more of fear of dying in game and losing my currency. P.T. scared me. Been a long time since I played a real scary game before P.T.

How to hug your camaro
Old 04-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #1692
6bangerBOOM

Quote:
You want a game to scare you, try Last of Us.

I always played by myself in the dark... I cant play it again, it messed with my head too much!
You should try Alien: Isolation. It's much less scary than the last of us, and a great story too.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:21 PM   #1693
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
Quote:
That game never scared me. Bloodborne scare is more of fear of dying in game and losing my currency. P.T. scared me. Been a long time since I played a real scary game before P.T.
I agree, PT demo was freakin disturbing...and the graphics beat any PS4 game out right now.. i cant wait for Silent Hills
Old 04-16-2015, 02:22 PM   #1694
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
Watched a trailer for the new Dues Ex :Mankind Divided:, it looks like its gonna be pretty badass