Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #29
badbandit12

Drives: 67 rs camaro, 2010 synergie camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post

Thanks Chevy for making our special edition not so special... Paint color is one thing, but also offering the interior inserts... BS!
i have to aggree with you. It does piss me off I have had lots of GM's I hate to think it to be my last over this.
badbandit12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #30
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbandit12 View Post
i have to aggree with you. It does piss me off I have had lots of GM's I hate to think it to be my last over this.
They already have our money - so no need to keep us happy. Might as well try to rake in as much cash as possible. Who needs to worry about owner loyalty.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #31
ckaram

Drives: 2011 2SS RS, 1968 ragtop
Hey, at least you have the stitching and you're the first year...
Old 06-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #32
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:

Thanks Chevy for making our special edition not so special... Paint color is one thing, but also offering the interior inserts... BS!
it's all about the "money" my man!..unfortunately!
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:26 AM   #33
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Just as I reported last week
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:34 AM   #34
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregg37 View Post
I've actually been considering removing my stripes on my Synergy and replacing them with white hockey stripes. More likely going with flat black though.
I'm into the older one's and the white stripes are a bit of a throw-back:

Old 06-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #35
Hot Rod

Drives: 99' Honda Civic
I've learned something here - don't believe everything the dealer tells you. Synergy Camaro is the only reason I seriously want to buy this car. When I spoke to the owners of the first one I saw they told me about the limited nature of the car the way the dealer described it and to them he made it sound like this color was never coming out again. Dealers, salesman know almost nothing. They don't love these cars like you they, they're there to make money.

In a lot of ways the Synergy Edition is limited because that package may never be offered again. If you got it at a reasonable price you really are getting a lot of value from the synergy package. It was still a good buy.
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #36
Bond
Heritage Hanger

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, Black.
Quote:

Chrysler did the same thing with the Rescue Green color on the Jeep Wrangler. The color came from a concept called the Jeep Rescue which the JK Wrangler (Unlimited) is based off. So in 2007 when the JK was released, they offered a "This Year Only" Rescue Green option. Because of populairity, can you guess what happened in '08.. and '09.. and 2010?

Keeping The Spirit Alive!
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #37
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350 HRSS View Post
I agree with you 100%. I have a Synergy Green as well, my dealership only received 1, and I bought it, along with the other 2 2010 SS cars we have.

Now they will be everywhere...would have been nice to keep it exclusive. The green stitching is the only thing they can't order....most won't know what they are looking at.

Oh well
Yup, way bad form on GM's part... Part of the appeal of that Edition was the fact that the color was only available in that Edition.. Now, it's nothing special... I would be really p/o'd @ GM right now for a blunder like this.. They should have choosen a different green if they wanted to mass produce a Camaro in Green that wasn't the SG SE.

///sigh..
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #38
camarox

Drives: 1969 SC and 1998 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
I've learned something here - don't believe everything the dealer tells you. Synergy Camaro is the only reason I seriously want to buy this car. When I spoke to the owners of the first one I saw they told me about the limited nature of the car the way the dealer described it and to them he made it sound like this color was never coming out again. Dealers, salesman know almost nothing. They don't love these cars like you they, they're there to make money.

In a lot of ways the Synergy Edition is limited because that package may never be offered again. If you got it at a reasonable price you really are getting a lot of value from the synergy package. It was still a good buy.
Dealers didn't know this color was going to be offered again.... people asked for it and GM is delivering.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #39
JS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Camaro's are everywhere,color means nothing
ENJOY YOUR CAR
Magnaflow Magnapack Axleback & Resonated X-Pipe/OBX LT Headers/Airaid Cold Air Kit/Injection Connection Tuned
JS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #40
subzero05
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 tbd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam#7 View Post
It doesn't say if the Hurst shifter is available on the V6. The 2011 ordering form only shows it available on the SS.
No, it will not be offered for the V6 model. The Hurst aftermarket one will work on the V6
subzero05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #41
leperkhaun

Drives: Looking to buy a SS
does anyone have a picture of the hurst shifter?
leperkhaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:10 PM   #42
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by leperkhaun View Post
does anyone have a picture of the hurst shifter?
What it looks like in the cabin? See post 16, it was taken from a 2011 CTF

Or you want the unit itself?