Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 10-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #99
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Hope you guys have fun, wish I could make this one.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #100
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Now we have 10 Camaros & 17 people planning to attend. Come on the rest of you, join the fun!

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 10-20-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: addition
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:08 PM   #101
Jeremeymt

Drives: 2018 Hot Wheels 2LT
As it turns out i am heading up to louisville for the weekend anyways. I think I could attend this since I will be heading up that way anyways. It would be 2 humans. I'll know for sure by friday.
Jeremeymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #102
RubyCamaro
Jan

Now we have 10 Camaros & 17 people planning to attend. Come on the rest of you, join the fun! Sounds like we are going to have a good turnout. Looking foward to meeting everyone & enjoying a great gathering of Camaro enthusiasts. Sounds like we will have good weather too.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #103
RubyCamaro
Jan

What a nice day we had at the Corvette Museum & Ruby Tuesday. It was great to finally meet everyone who was there. Here are a few pics. I am slowy uploading them. Check the club site or my albums for more as I add them (darn slow computer!).
Attached Images

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 10-23-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #104
Xploite

Drives: CGM 2LT
We had a awesome time. It was great meeting everyone and putting faces to names. I can't wait until we get together again.
Xploite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #105
Jeremeymt

Drives: 2018 Hot Wheels 2LT
Sorry I missed it. Ended up having to go into work but I will make it to the next event! Glad ya'll had a good time.
Jeremeymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #106
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Looks like a great time. Sorry I couldn't make this one.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #107
Jacqs
pinkcamaro.com for sale

Drives: 2010 Pink Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jacqs Send a message via Yahoo to Jacqs
I so missed this! That's what I get for not being on the forums for awhile.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #108
RubyCamaro
Jan

Okay, I now officially have Camaro comrad withdrawal symptoms! Quick, I need an infusion of Camarohoilcs gathering or I may not survive. But seriously, we need to get together & do some planning. I'm not trying to hijack this group, but nothing is happening. Yeah, I know, it's cold outside & some of you fair-weather Camaro drivers have put your babies to bed for winter. I, on the other hand am thoroughly enjoying how this car loves to go fast when it is cold outside. But I digress... Last year's attempts at organizing & having regularly scheduled meetings was not as successful as we would have liked. I submit that a good dose of advanced planning might cure that problem. Face it, we are all very busy these days. Plans need to be made pretty far in advance. If we could plan a few meetings during the winter & use that time to plan events at least 6 months in advance (if not for the whole year), maybe this year we can have some real fun when the weather breaks. Okay now for some input from the rest of the members: post ideas for meeting places where we can talk & plan, & any other thoughts you have on this issue.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #109
drkllr

Drives: 2010 Hennessey HPE 650 H.O ABM m6
i would love to be able to participate more. work really gets in the way. I am also a fair weather driver. I will get out in the winter but only when its dry. I will make an effort to pay more attention to when everyone is getting together so i can start showing up.
drkllr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #110
RubyCamaro
Jan

Come on Middle Tennessee check in to the Music City Camaro club site. We are ready to schedule winter meetings to start planning for next year. Need ideas, input & participation!!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #111
VcrusaderV

Drives: 2018 ZL-1
I am interested in getting together regularly. I am not a fair weather driver, and I can drive from Clarksville to anywhere in TN rather quickly. I was hoping someone would come up with something during the holidays or I will just hang here locally. K-Mart parking lot, or Hooters is a good spot. If anyone is interested, let me know. I have not been active in any club, but I am open to the idea. I tried to start one in 2009 but I think I was the only one with a Camaro around here.

2010 2SS Camaro (sold)
2010 ZL 427 Camaro (sold)
2012 ZL-1 Camaro (sold)
2018 ZL-1 Camaro
VcrusaderV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #112
RubyCamaro
Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VcrusaderV View Post
I am interested in getting together regularly. I am not a fair weather driver, and I can drive from Clarksville to anywhere in TN rather quickly. I was hoping someone would come up with something during the holidays or I will just hang here locally. K-Mart parking lot, or Hooters is a good spot. If anyone is interested, let me know. I have not been active in any club, but I am open to the idea. I tried to start one in 2009 but I think I was the only one with a Camaro around here.
It is possible we might be able to put something together for Sat, Jan. 8th. or 15th. With the hoildays falling on the weekend & pretty much here already, I can't see getting a plan together sooner than that. Between Clarksville & Springfield we have several members & others might come from farther away on fairly short notice. A couple of us did the Clarksville K-mart thing. It was pretty boring, but might be more fun if more of us Camaro enthusiasts showed up. Hooters might be a good place. We could cruise down Riverside Dr & through town maybe. I'll post the idea on our club site. Has Tysen added you to the club roster yet? If not, send him a PM. I'll add you as a friend. Keep in touch. It looks like I may end up being the events coordinator for the club so PM me any other ideas you have or put them on here or the club site. There are already a couple of ideas posted on the club site.

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 12-22-2010 at 10:01 PM.