Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
2011 LA auto show, a few pics/videos/thoughts

Hi all, went to the LA autoshow this past weekend with the wife and kids to look at SUVs. some quick thoughts about the displays from the big three

Chevy: basically went to see the zl-1 convertible and the hot wheels camaro. the hot wheels car HAS to be seen in person. i thought synergy green was the best color, but this chrome green is something else!! the zl-1 looked really great, and i really like the ashen grey color with the carbon fiber hood insert, but i think i prefer it with the standard black rims. the convertible def looks more classy, especially with the bright polished (ls7 concept style wheels) they did have a transformers camaro and 45th edition, and a red base model i think.

Cadillac: BLACK DIAMOND CTS -v FAMILY.!!!! that paint job just sparkled so much under the lights, really really liked it. wish i could have that Vagon. that concept converitble that looks like a rolls was really cool too.

Chrysler SRT: very nice cars, really liking the 300C srt8 and the red interior with the carbon fiber trim the jeep and chally look good too, and there was a very nice black charger srt8 super bee that had silver rally stripes similar to the ones on our camaros. they have def stepped up the interiors on the second gen cars

Ford: had alot of 2013 cars with no prices on them. walked by some mustangs, they did have a boss 302 and a shelby for people to check out.

HOT WHEELS VIDEO
http://youtu.be/8x6AJdrWNAM

ZL-1 VIDEO
http://youtu.be/dALED3g6i8g