Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Rough morning countered by great Camaro therapy.

So I had to get up very early this morning, drive my Ruby 35 miles to a courthouse a couple of counties over from where I live to testify in court for one of my clients. A nice morning drive but made anxiety inducing by slow moving trucks & detours. It was very stressful testimony as the other side's atty was trying to discredit my testimony or make me get upset & get me to mis-speak for the same purpose. Luckily the judge was good humored and had a clue. He kept the atty from going too far & made it clear he understood the situation. I have done this sort of thing many times so I handled myself well, but none-the-less it was still very stressful. I have been trying to convince my hubby to trade in his Crossfire for a Camaro, an SS. We had driven up to the courthouse this past weekend so I would know where I had to go. On the way we passed a Chevy dealership & A couple of Camaros caught his eye. He said I should stop by after court to see them and I gladly obliged. A very nice salesman talked to me & I asked to take one for a test drive. He got the keys & we went on a very permagrin inducing ride. He encouraged me to really get on it and I did. He looked over at one of the times I punched it & said, "Your grin is growing". Court stress cured!!!!!!!!!!! That was some really good Camaro therapy.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
ECCamaro
High Desert Camaro Man

Drives: White Convertible-Tan Top 2SS V8
Great story RubyCamaro! Sounds like it is just what I need!
ECCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote