Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-29-2006, 10:50 PM   #1
rahi

Will this car be sold with fine leather as an option?

I know a muscle car isnt a luxury cruiser, but if a customer like myself was willing to pay for some fine leather, similar to what the concept has, do you think GM will offer that? Or will i have to hitup an upholstery shop after 24hours of ownership ?
Old 05-29-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
wakebord99

Drives: 06 Accord Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahi
I know a muscle car isnt a luxury cruiser, but if a customer like myself was willing to pay for some fine leather, similar to what the concept has, do you think GM will offer that? Or will i have to hitup an upholstery shop after 24hours of ownership ?
Well if Corvette.. their purebread of the lot doesn't have the option.. i seriously doubt a Camaro will. Besides it's all about keeping the costs down.. higher volume means less money.. everyone has the same hide!!
wakebord99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
JustinZS

Drives: waitin on 2010 !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebord99
Well if Corvette.. their purebread of the lot doesn't have the option.. i seriously doubt a Camaro will. Besides it's all about keeping the costs down.. higher volume means less money.. everyone has the same hide!!
Screw the fine leather just give me some good pleather/leatherette type material... just keep the cost down and this car will sell like hotcakes!
JustinZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 02:27 PM   #4
LouT

Drives: Camaro SS
Actually if they offer some color options for the interior I dont think leather is a bad idea. Maybee black leather with some orange lines and stuff.
LouT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:03 PM   #5
BlacLac02
Banned

Drives: 2002 Cadillac Escalade & STS
Send a message via AIM to BlacLac02
what do you meen fine leather? i know the leather in them back in the 4th gen wasnt that great but look at what the gto has now. its got really plush leather in it. there probably wont be 2 different types of leather to chose from but im sure it will be the same as the gto has.
BlacLac02 is offline   Reply With Quote