Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #57
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
wait.
censored?
no one has edited any of your posts.....?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #58
wrbear
Banned

Drives: 2010, 2SS, IOM/CGM Stripes, 4/24/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l View Post
Well its obivious that this wont get resolved. He has put his foot down on this return or exchange.

Im done here and will chuck it up as a BIG loss. I have posted nothing but the truth and yet get sensored. I just hope the next person that comes along has a much better experience than I've had. I personally want to thank everyone that has offered support and guidance since the post went up. I have had my opinions about how thing have been handled here before and this will add to that. I am very disappointed to say the least. I have several vendors that have always delivered on every order and will only use them from here on out. I sincerely hope that my post/feedback will help those that are on the fence about spending there hard earned money. Good luck.

Thank you to all of the supportive members here. You are a great bunch of people. (tear)

If things change I'll be sure to update everyone with a resolution. But for now....I'm done.
Thanks for the post. As consumers we should use this forum as a way to express our experience not only with our cars but the products we purchase for our cars. I have seen vendors weight in on discussions pretty much selling their products on this forum and in other forums. I believe this is a good thing and that they should keep it up. I also believe they should be open for comments good or bad about the products and services they sell on these forums. Good vendors will love this and promote it. It builds not only reputation but quality (and sales). You do have the right to post feedback under his name as a seller. Good Luck to both parties.

Last edited by wrbear; 12-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #59
Oneday

Drives: 2010 2LT RS / Chrysler 300c
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanCutCreations View Post
I hope this gets resolved fairly for both sides....
There is really only one way to resolve this.....
Old 12-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #60
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
hello Guys, this really bites, i had a kinda good experience with Gary, i had some concerns, but thought it was an isolated incident, and because i recieved my parts in really great shape and got it worked out i just went ahead with my business. but after reading through this whole thread and being a business owner, this has me concerned for the members of this forum. i will share my experience.

below is a copy and paste of PM between gary and I.

9-29-10
copied PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10s.c.
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines

you have the scoops and grill shipping today, when do you think you will ship the Razzi?

thank you very much

Lupe

Re: #
Quote:
I'm going to need a daytime contact # for the shipment on the kit.

the kit should be here anyday. just need a few days to prep and paint then ship it out.

my response to gary
Gary, i do not understand, on wed 9-22, you stated you had everything is stock and could have them painted mon or tue, then on 9-23 i told you i was going with carid (another company that sell the razzi GFX) and you said hopefully they dont take long, that you had them in stock ready to go. so on 9-24 i paid for the heritage and razzi, on 9-27 monday, you stated the heritage was ready to go and you just got the kit in,(keep in mind, he told the kit was already in stock on the 24th) and that everything would go friday (10-1), today 9-29 you just said the kit should be here any day? am i missing something? what is going on please?

thank you

Lupe

end copy PM

now Gary did not reply to this pm, we had probably 40 PM's about prices, colors and delivery options, gary would reply usually pretty quick, after this pm, he didn't reply as quick as usual. i called gary and he answered, i asked about the pm he sent me, and what happened with my parts that were supposed be in and should be on the way. he said that the parts was originally in, but one of his guy accidentally sold the side skirts to someone else. he said he was sorry about it, i said, i realize stuff happens, but at the same time i should have been notified and that was my concern. we have pm just about everyday for the last 7 days, i should have been notified but i wasn't. he said he would get it out as soon as they came in. they came in on the 2nd and he shipped them to me on 10-4

now there we a few other parts that he went out the way to get me. his paint and packaging were excellent. the razzi ground effects were missing a few parts and i talk to him about it.

As a business owner, if i sell a customer a product or service and 1 of my suppliers does not come though, then i am 100% accountable to my customer. i dont know if all business owner agree with me on that, but thats how i take care of my shop. if i cant complete what i said i would do (because i or one of my suppliers), then i should and will refund my customer. just my 2 cents

lupe

Last edited by overhaulengines; 12-02-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #61
sykb47l

Drives: 73' VW Bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
wait.
censored?
no one has edited any of your posts.....?
The title.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:07 PM   #62
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
The information is still all in the thread. Why does the title matter?
It still gets the point across without blatant bashing, don't you think?
Old 12-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #63
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
I appreciate this thread, as I was going to make a purchase from the said buisness... Now, I must think about it some, wait a bit and see what happens...

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #64
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
This is simply some advice:

To sykb47l: Maybe if you kept your bumper, and started dealing with ACS directly in explaining what went down (stick with facts, not opinions) and worked with them directly in obtaining a splitter when they're ready if you can get a refund from Gary for the splitter. Not sure if they'd do that, but ACS apparently has more than one dealer if you don't trust Gary any longer. Maybe ask them who to see instead if you don't want to deal with Gary and they only will go through a distributor.

To Gary: Not sure if the splitter refund was agreed upon or what, but if not, maybe consider a refund the splitter money and let sykb47l work it out with ACS to get his part to finish the project.

Disclosure: I've purchased parts without issue from Gary and have nothing negative to say about his service/parts based on my own personal dealings.

I too, would like to get a T2 bumper, but without the splitter, it would look like azz IMO. So I'm standing pat until I know for sure it's available. But I don't live so far as to not drive down there and chew his azz personally if he messes with me! j/k

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #65
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykb47l View Post
Well its obivious that this wont get resolved. He has put his foot down on this return or exchange.

Thank you to all of the supportive members here. You are a great bunch of people. (tear)

If things change I'll be sure to update everyone with a resolution. But for now....I'm done.
WoW... I'm stunned...

You've certainly handled yourself well (much better than I would have) and gotten your message across. Good luck re-selling or making something workout to cover your losses.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #66
SEXYRED808
Account Suspended

Drives: yellow RS/SS
i have something for all of the hearing/reading impaired people on this forum and in this world. the title of this area is "vendor & seller review/ feedback/ & experiences" not "lets run ours mouths and add our own tainted opinions" without having any knowledge of the entire transaction from start to finish, nor evidence to go by. this is ridiculous.

i myself ordered an entire front end for my car, had my own concerns and still do, and have not gotten on this thread and bad-mouthed gary 1 time. i have paid in full, for almost 3 months now, and still don't have my front t2 splitter. i have spoken with gary on multiple occasions regarding this specific topic and he has been upfront with me the entire time. since i didn't like the outcome of having to wait so long, i called acs directly and spoke with joseph there on a few different occasions.

again, the FRONT T2 SPLITTER is in the works, being tested for durability/fitment/mounting concerns and will once again be released. its never been stated that it is no longer available.

i too do not like the looks of my front end without the splitter, but i'm not going to send my t2 bumper and new hood back, for what? am i gonna start over? hell no!!!!!

could gary refund you your money, of course he could have, but reality is, your just gonna have to send the money right back to him when he finally gets the splitter in. thats pointless. maybe if you handled it a little differently, instead of trying to strong arm the guy into taking back your entire purchase, maybe the result would have been a lot different.

lupe: little hostility left over from my other thread, but in response to your somewhat laid out comments and your broken pm's back and forth between you and gary, i noticed something just a little ironic. you were so quick to bash me about "my experience" with aac and try and correct me on how to read threads, but you yourself are just a little closed minded and obviously don't listen when people are talking before forming your own clouded opinion! "mr. business owner" example:

gary: the parts are in stock, should ship on this date, should be here on this date, etc.

maybe, just maybe, could those parts (BY RAZZI) be instock at razzi's warehous or carid and not at gary's? did you ask or just assume? i know that gary's customz sounds nothing like carid, but i know nothing right? hello, gary is the middle man, the sub-contractor, the go-to guy, and thats why the parts are ordered from him, not razzi. and as for "what you would do as a fellow business owner" thats all b.s., you can say whatever you want when you are not the one getting bashed. give your smoke a rest.

moving on: CALL ACS COMPOSITE @ (514) 828-1000 , ITS NOT HARD!!!

camaro5 members: how do i enlarge this phone number so its easier read?? i want it to be huge, haha

-interent thug, "so stupid"
Old 12-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #67
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXYRED808 View Post
lupe: little hostility left over from my other thread, but in response to your somewhat laid out comments and your broken pm's back and forth between you and gary, i noticed something just a little ironic. you were so quick to bash me about "my experience" with aac and try and correct me on how to read threads, but you yourself are just a little closed minded and obviously don't listen when people are talking before forming your own clouded opinion! "mr. business owner" example:

gary: the parts are in stock, should ship on this date, should be here on this date, etc.

maybe, just maybe, could those parts (BY RAZZI) be instock at razzi's warehous or carid and not at gary's? did you ask or just assume? i know that gary's customz sounds nothing like carid, but i know nothing right? hello, gary is the middle man, the sub-contractor, the go-to guy, and thats why the parts are ordered from him, not razzi. and as for "what you would do as a fellow business owner" thats all b.s., you can say whatever you want when you are not the one getting bashed. give your smoke a rest.

moving on: CALL ACS COMPOSITE @ (514) 828-1000 , ITS NOT HARD!!!

camaro5 members: how do i enlarge this phone number so its easier read?? i want it to be huge, haha

-interent thug, "so stupid"
hi, maybe this will clarify, sorry for the "broken pms",

Re: Body kit
I have everything in stock so if i got paid on them by tom. i could have painted by mon. tue. then shipped the next day !!!

Quote:
hello again, really looking hard at all these upgrades, lol, i if order the razzi kit t3 ports and heritage grill, how long b4 they ship?

thanks again

Lupe

Quote:
The prices are The full Razzi painted with rear painted with SS and black would be $1465 shipped.

The havoc rear i have painted is $775. can do in a 2 tone scheme as well for you.

The Razzi front and sides with the Havoc rear painted and shipped would be $1885.

The Herritage grille is $335.

The T3 ports are $524 painted. There would be no shipping charges with the H. grille or the T3 ports if you ordered with the body kit. Thanks, Gary

you car looks really good and the kit would really set it off for sure.

end of pm's ,

now when you read that first part, does it sound like its at the warehouse? i did ask him, well look what he said when i said i found them at carid for cheaper, again he said he had them in stock ready to go.
see pm below, what do you think he meant?

PM's start

I use paypal for payments. my paypal info is garypruyne37@yahoo.com and just put what you want in the message box.
Their prices are cheaper but hopefully it won't take forever for you to get it like alot of other people have ran into. I have them in stock and ready to go. Thanks gary you can call me if you got any other questions too.

Quote:
hello Gary, i think i would like to take the T3 scoops and the heritage grill, i found the razzi kit a little less at carid. do i call you or order on your website?

thank you

Lupe

Quote:
I just noticed if you got the body kit it would be by ABF freight.

Quote:
thx for the updates. on the exhaust tip extensions. do u sell these or anyone u recommend? what service would u ship with?

thx again

Quote:
I have everything in stock so if i got paid on them by tom. i could have painted by mon. tue. then shipped the next day !!!

Quote:
hello again, really looking hard at all these upgrades, lol, i if order the razzi kit t3 ports and heritage grill, how long b4 they ship?

thanks again

Lupe

Quote:
The prices are The full Razzi painted with rear painted with SS and black would be $1465 shipped.

The havoc rear i have painted is $775. can do in a 2 tone scheme as well for you.

The Razzi front and sides with the Havoc rear painted and shipped would be $1885.

The Herritage grille is $335.

The T3 ports are $524 painted. There would be no shipping charges with the H. grille or the T3 ports if you ordered with the body kit. Thanks, Gary

you car looks really good and the kit would really set it off for sure.

pm ended

i was not trying to be rude in your thread, you had stated that AAC edited or removed a thread, i was just trying to show that the thread or post was not edited, if it was, that it would show at the bottom of that post that it had been edited. that what i was trying to say. sorry to have offended you, that was not my intent.

thanks

lupe
Old 12-02-2010, 02:39 AM   #68
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
sexyred you never have a clue what your talking about in there forums..... Not to be mean, but you do not read anything .....
:face palm::face palm::face palm::face palm::face palm:
I think this whole forum has given up on trying to explain stuff to you. It seems like you go against the norm just to go against them, even though EVERYONE thinks your incorrect...

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
Old 12-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #69
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXYRED808 View Post

I'm confident when I write this until someone proves me wrong, but I would say 99.99% of the time, SPONSORS on this forum, who sell aftermarket products like ACS or RAZZI never have them in stock, that they are INDEED DROPSHIPPED to THEM or thier customers direct!

Why? Cause the SHIPPING & HANDLING charges are through the roof on sending bumpers, GFX kits, hoods..

For Example, if you the CONSUMER wanted a RAZZI GFX KIT from CAR ID..... CAR ID is not shipping from thier warehouse, they are having it drop shipped from RAZZI to you.........

I would say more than HALF the dealers of any type of product here on Camaro5 never have PHYSICAL INVENTORY, that they also drop ship thier products....

In regards to this ACS bumper situation with GARY CUSTOMS, if he was told shipped or shipping soon by someone at ACS and relays that to CUSTOMER, how is he in the wrong? Especially when I was told 1st hand at SEMA by the owner of ACS that they had the products ready to ship.........
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
Old 12-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #70
overhaulengines

he is not wrong for passing on the info, but if you (consumer) purchase something and you are told it will be ready to ship or that it will ship by a certain time(a reasonable agreed amount of time) and it is not, then are you (the consumer) responsible to sit on half of what you ordered and just accept it? The Consumer ordered a complete set and has not received it, he should be able to send it back if the the seller cannot meet the complete need in a timely manner. that is what is not right.
if i go to McDonald's and i want a happy meal, and they tell me that they are out of fries and that they will have them in just a bit, because that what the supplier told them and they told you. so i sit with my hamburger and drink, and choose not to start eating until i get my fries. then im told that the supplier of the fries is making better fries and they are not sure when they will get them. should i have the option to get a full refund? i think so, if want the full happy meal, that is my choice and i shouldn't have to accept less. is McDonalds wrong if all they want to do is refund the price of the fries and make me eat the rest, because they don't make the fries or deliver the fries?

a person orders a camaro with GFX and a sunroof, it arrives at the dealer, the customer notices the front splitter not there nor the sunroof, the delear explains that their supplier is making better parts and not sure when they will be ready. should you be made take it and take the refund on the sunroof and missing front splitter? :(

as far as do vendors keep parts in stock, im sure it as you say, they probably dont.

i tell you, i purchase several items from Maryland Speed, when i ordered and asked when they would ship, he said when they would ship and that 1 item would come from his place and that the other would ship from another location.

please read the following pm's, does this sound like their in a warehouse somewhere else.

quoted pm for Gary

another quoted pm

I use paypal for payments. my paypal info is garypruyne37@yahoo.com and just put what you want in the message box.
Their prices are cheaper but hopefully it won't take forever for you to get it like alot of other people have ran into. I have them in stock and ready to go. Thanks gary
you can call me if you got any other questions too.

sorry for all the typos.

thanks

Lupe

Closed Thread