Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #15
SuperH
Synergized

Drives: 2011 SGM M6 2SS/RS
Send a message via ICQ to SuperH Send a message via AIM to SuperH Send a message via MSN to SuperH Send a message via Yahoo to SuperH
If it's a store or whatever, I wait for the culprit. Then, the confrontation is direct and personal.

I've had nine door dings on my truck. Eight of which are accounted for. I check for depth, and ask for admission, to essentially inform them how important it is that they ensure they aren't flinging their doors into other cars. Never have I had a negative confrontation, but I've always been prepared for the worse. I'm a very "well toned" guy. There is a little intimidation factor. They first see that, and then when they see that I approach them with humility, I've always gotten the utmost best acknowledgment, offer to pay, and respect.

None of them aside from the one unaccounted for, have been beyond the clear coat, so I've never taken any money. I've buffed every one of them out. The one beyond the clear coat (the only one unaccounted for), I had to practically burn the clear coat to fix - there were over two hundred scratches where the truck door scraped into my truck. That pissed me off. There was a dent in my truck in the door down to the horizontal reinforcement brace. There is still a minor "divet" where the dent was.

That said... I park the Camaro in Egypt. If Egypt isn't available in that lot, I find a lot with an Egypt, and I park there and walk. If I don't think there is an Egypt in sight, I take the truck.
Attached Images

Last edited by SuperH; 12-04-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Added photo demonstrating Egypt...
SuperH is offline   Reply With Quote