Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
mousemotor

Drives: 2010 camaro ss,pontiac G6
interesting call to dealer

called my dealer today to check and see if he had recieved and news on if he got any cars for build yet, and again he said he recieved nothing, has not got any camaros pulled for build yet; however he did say he recieved a call from chevy customer service and asked for my order number and they said they were going to find out what is going on and they would call him back. so i will call him back probably tomorrow to see if anything happening with my order. I have been calling the customer service number for about two weeks and asking them why the small dealers arent getting many of their orders pulled. maybe it has some effect or maybe they are getting tired of hearing from me. I ordered on october 13th aqua blue 2ss, also maybe i will get a answer about blues on ss's.
mousemotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
1camaro70

Drives: 2010 2SS RS L99
how did you order October 13th, when Aqua Blue was not available on SS until the first week of December? If you changed your order, what was the date of the change. I did not order until ABM was made available and am 6 of 9 at my dealer.
1camaro70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
mousemotor

i first ordered CGM then later changed to ABM when it was available, I was priority 1 at dealer, i didnt lose my mspot because i changed color choice
Old 04-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
Badger

Drives: 2010 ABM SS #14 of 2,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1camaro70 View Post
how did you order October 13th, when Aqua Blue was not available on SS until the first week of December? If you changed your order, what was the date of the change. I did not order until ABM was made available and am 6 of 9 at my dealer.
Oh Sweet Jeebus........
Attached Images

-- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousemotor View Post
called my dealer today to check and see if he had recieved and news on if he got any cars for build yet, and again he said he recieved nothing, has not got any camaros pulled for build yet; however he did say he recieved a call from chevy customer service and asked for my order number and they said they were going to find out what is going on and they would call him back. so i will call him back probably tomorrow to see if anything happening with my order. I have been calling the customer service number for about two weeks and asking them why the small dealers arent getting many of their orders pulled. maybe it has some effect or maybe they are getting tired of hearing from me. I ordered on october 13th aqua blue 2ss, also maybe i will get a answer about blues on ss's.
Mouse....They are not building Aqua or Imperial Blue "SS" right now...I was told by a reliable source that it is a supplier issue with the SS front Fascia ....they are on the way...hang in there..My build date week of 3/23 was pushed back until the week of April 13th..take it for what its worth guys...Only stating what I was told.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
mousemotor

thanks badger i'm still hanging although it gets preety tough sometime, but thanks again for the info
Old 04-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousemotor View Post
thanks badger i'm still hanging although it gets preety tough sometime, but thanks again for the info
Well , now I was told I am wrong again....but we still can't get an answer..go figure...Hopefully we will know more tomorrow.(I'm still holding to my theory though)