Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #197
recontango

Drives: 2018 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
can some one with artistic ability make up a "synergy" badge?? something that maybe we can have embroidered on our head rest and also make as a badge for the grille or the dash??

i wanna see what people come up with because Im not sure what it would look like or how it should look like ..any ideas ????

I have been asking the same thing... Would like a cyber grey metallic or chrome badge for the back right of the trunk, and use the same script for headrests and floormats??? I am in no way artistic, but something like this...
Attached Images

recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #198
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
I have been asking the same thing... Would like a cyber grey metallic or chrome badge for the back right of the trunk, and use the same script for headrests and floormats??? I am in no way artistic, but something like this...
i like it,when I first thought about it i also saw it cursive, but i was wondering what everyone else was thinking....

also maybe like a big like the S from SS then ynergy on the bottom in green . we need to get this goin soon. floormats would be sick... maybe we should make a thread and put all the drawings there so we can get ideas...just my suggestion... until then lets get our creative minds running
Old 04-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #199
Synergy5

Drives: LT1 Synergy
badges are lame. if it were up to me no car would have it's model name displayed.
Synergy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #200
Sharpshooterz98

Drives: Dodge Ram
Potential Synergy Camaro owner checking in with a couple of questions:

1. How do you feel about the green (after driving it for a while)? At first I was neutral about it (liked the color, not sure about making it a daily driver), but now its really starting to grow on me. I'm not all about being flashy/a lightening rod of attention, but I do like the color. Just wondering anyone else's experience.

2. Did you pay stick for the Synergy or were you able to get any discounts? I could try negotiating or potentially use the college grad discount, but no idea how receptive the dealer would be. Just trying to gauge if anyone else had luck getting a discount with such a limited edition.

Appreciate the input guys.
Sharpshooterz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #201
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterz98 View Post
Potential Synergy Camaro owner checking in with a couple of questions:

1. How do you feel about the green (after driving it for a while)? At first I was neutral about it (liked the color, not sure about making it a daily driver), but now its really starting to grow on me. I'm not all about being flashy/a lightening rod of attention, but I do like the color. Just wondering anyone else's experience.

2. Did you pay stick for the Synergy or were you able to get any discounts? I could try negotiating or potentially use the college grad discount, but no idea how receptive the dealer would be. Just trying to gauge if anyone else had luck getting a discount with such a limited edition.

Appreciate the input guys.

1.) The longer i have the synergy, the more I like the color. It is so dynamic, looks different in different light. It does turn a lot of heads and get a lot of attention, not just the color, but the color in combo with the sweet Camaro... So if you dont want attention, green isnt the color for you.

2.) I paid about 10% under sticker for my synergy, and it wasnt even on the dealers lot, they had to go 300 miles to get it, dont pay MSRP. I have heard some dealerships on the east and west coasts actually charging over sticker due to it being and SE... But with the announcement of it coming out next year in all models I cant believe anyone would try to pull that now. If they pull the SE, limited number crap, just tell them that it will be available in all models... even though it may not have the green interior pieces it should still work. I doubt if many dealers know as much about it as we do!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #202
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:

My Husband and I own and Embroidery and Screen printing business that we run out of our house. We are going to stitch "Synergy" on my head rest.

If anyone would like this done please feel free to let us know and we can give you a quote.

Also my husband has spoken to James at carid.com and they are willing to produce a Green Synergy Carbon Fiber Dash Kit if we can find 10 Synergy owers that would like to have one.

If you have not seen the kit go to carid.com and click on Dash Kits. We saw a Inferno Orange last weekend and it look awesome with the kit on it.

Hope to here form some fellow Synergy owners soon.

Have a great day!

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Syn3rgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #203
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn3rgy View Post
My Husband and I own and Embroidery and Screen printing business that we run out of our house. We are going to stitch "Synergy" on my head rest.

If anyone would like this done please feel free to let us know and we can give you a quote.

Also my husband has spoken to James at carid.com and they are willing to produce a Green Synergy Carbon Fiber Dash Kit if we can find 10 Synergy owers that would like to have one.

Have a great day!

Would be interested in the head rests, but not the dash kit. How about floormats??
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #204
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Hello all Synergy Owners

Here are some ideas for headrest
Attached Images

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Syn3rgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #205
Sharpshooterz98

Drives: Dodge Ram
Quote:
1.) The longer i have the synergy, the more I like the color. It is so dynamic, looks different in different light. It does turn a lot of heads and get a lot of attention, not just the color, but the color in combo with the sweet Camaro... So if you dont want attention, green isnt the color for you.

2.) I paid about 10% under sticker for my synergy, and it wasnt even on the dealers lot, they had to go 300 miles to get it, dont pay MSRP. I have heard some dealerships on the east and west coasts actually charging over sticker due to it being and SE... But with the announcement of it coming out next year in all models I cant believe anyone would try to pull that now. If they pull the SE, limited number crap, just tell them that it will be available in all models... even though it may not have the green interior pieces it should still work. I doubt if many dealers know as much about it as we do!!
Eh, I guess I'll learn to deal with the attention. But, the 10% under sticker has my curiosity. The MSRP is 26,790 (i think from memory which includes destination). The dealer said 29,000 out the door (tax, title, those fees, etc). I'd obviously like to knock that down some, so what angle did you use for negotiation. Any specific discounts/areas to take off other than doing the whole counteroffer thing.
Sharpshooterz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #206
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooterz98 View Post
Eh, I guess I'll learn to deal with the attention. But, the 10% under sticker has my curiosity. The MSRP is 26,790 (i think from memory which includes destination). The dealer said 29,000 out the door (tax, title, those fees, etc). I'd obviously like to knock that down some, so what angle did you use for negotiation. Any specific discounts/areas to take off other than doing the whole counteroffer thing.

My employer has a GM employee discount deal, I paid GM employee price, then they came down another 500 or so. My car is 6MT, sunroof, and BA stereo, so I think the sticker was 28,158 or something like that. I am sure they will work with you, give them hell, you will get below MSRP...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #207
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

i agree

Quote:

i couldnt agree more. Im in love with the color, its awesome, i get alot of attention,thumbs up and more. but regardless i love it and also I dont see alot of camaro's with the color panels on the interior , there all grey !!!

2. I also payed below sticker, that depends on the dealership not the car. go to chevrolet.com and put the synergy package thats how much you should b paying for it max (remember that automatic cost another 1,000 so if its manual u should get it under 29k
Old 04-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #208
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn3rgy View Post
Hello all Synergy Owners

Here are some ideas for headrest
the 10th one is nice

talk 2 carid, the mats would be very nice !
Old 04-15-2010, 12:36 AM   #209
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

btw any word on how many synergys were made yet?? im dying 2 know !!
Old 04-15-2010, 07:10 AM   #210
recontango

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
the 10th one is nice

talk 2 carid, the mats would be very nice !

I am down with #12....