Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #29
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Happily married for twenty one years thank you very much!
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #30
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Cam_SS View Post
I'm wondering how many of you married Guys, if your marriage ended in Divorce, would your wife get your Camaro?
Yes my ex ended up with my 69 Camaro back in the day.mad2:
Old 09-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #31
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
This one says it all:
http://youtu.be/0XtEkauJzjE?t=47s
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

Old 09-28-2014, 03:43 PM   #32
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfamousxi View Post
Not refering to thequoted post specifically, but from what I have learned from divorces the old saying "there are two sides to every story" comes into play here.
The guy was a drunken crackhead who died at 35,sounds like it was all her fault for not trying harder to make it work
Old 09-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #33
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
He says he wasn't referring specifically to that
Old 09-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #34
xinfamousxi

Drives: Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfamousxi View Post
Not refering to thequoted post specifically, but from what I have learned from divorces the old saying "there are two sides to every story" comes into play here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 102SS View Post
The guy was a drunken crackhead who died at 35,sounds like it was all her fault for not trying harder to make it work
Old 09-28-2014, 05:01 PM   #35
xinfamousxi

Drives: Camaro 1SS 1LE
I remember when my brother divorced with his wife and how he blamed her on cheating and hitting the kids in the face and being materialistic. My family hated her with a passions one year my compadre came over from California and he told me about a lot of stuff my brother did to her and after that things started coming out about what he was really doing.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:27 PM   #36
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
How strange and moronic how most of the MEN in this thread are ragging on men! One woman makes a post how she was married to a dead beat so now all the men here are siding with the woman! I suppose most of the guys here are married, and if god forbid you side with men, your wife, looking over their shoulder might cut you off, or on the couch?

Wow!

Last edited by Ray_Cam_SS; 09-28-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #37
white ZL1

Drives: none
Are you sure that you didn't club her over the head and drag her by the hair?
Grunt away.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #38
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by white ZL1 View Post
So let me get this straight, divorce = financial suicide?

It has nothing to do with the vast majority of Americans not understanding how to live within their means?
It has nothing to do with nearly half of the American families not having enough in their checking and savings account to cover 3 months of their monthly finances?
It has nothing to do with the average 401k balance having something like $75,000 in it?
It has nothing to do with a large number of the unemployed workforce having zero desirable job skills or education?

Get out of here with this crap.
You're missing the point. Did you take time to watch the Vids? Did your wife allow you to watch the Vids? I'm not debating your points how the typical American handles his or her finances because that is true - pathetic. What I am debating is that women win in divorce court today. Women have so much more to gain by being married than men. Women have the power. Women hold the cards. This is now a known fact in American culture. Should a divorce happen today, the man will be left renting a small apartment across town while the wife gets the the kids, house, possessions (your Camaro) all the while the x husband (you) is forced to pay child support and alimony. And your x wife will most likely be having sexual relations with another man, most likely her Lawyer. The same Lawyer that screwed you over, got your Camaro and forced you in to life-long alimony payments.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:43 PM   #39
white ZL1

Drives: none
I didn't miss any point.

Your last post explains everything.
Quote:
How strange and moronic how most of the MEN in this thread are ragging on men! One woman makes a post how she was married to a dead beat so now all the men here are siding with the woman! I suppose most of the guys here are married, and if god forbid you side with men, your wife, looking over their shoulder might cut you off, or on the couch?

Wow!
Old 09-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #40
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by white ZL1 View Post
Your last post explains everything.
And this response explains how you are living in a Cave in Afghanistan.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #41
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
How strange and moronic how most of the MEN in this thread are ragging on men! One woman makes a post how she was married to a dead beat so now all the men here are siding with the woman! I suppose most of the guys here are married, and if god forbid they side with men, their wife, looking over their shoulder might cut them off, or on the couch for some days?

Wow!
He was not a dead beat, he was a great husband and father and extremely generous but he could not overcome his addictions. I wish he had beat it and could see how amazing his girls are, he was a great guy!

I sure would love to hear your ex's side of the story.

By the way, I am an executive manager, pulling in a higher than average income. I am remarried and we share household expenses, but keep our money separate so we have no financial issues. I also brought more into the relationship financially, so if god forbid we did ever divorce, I'd be the one leaving worse than I came in. my husband supports his 4 kids in every way possible, the kids are with us a week on, week off. He splits the financial responsibilty with his ex, but is involved in every aspect of their lives.

We raise all the kids together and they are well balanced, doing well in school and give us no problems, not partying, drinking or doing drugs. soooooo, his ex didn't rake him over the coals, they both worked hard to rebuild their lives.

Not every divorce is bitterness and full of hatred, mine certainly wasn't.

So stupid to act or think that women are out for what they can get from men.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #42
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Be not deceived, sometimes it is us women who get screwed (in more ways than one) in a divorce. In mine, not only did I have to survive being a battered wife with deep psychological scars, but that SOB wrecked my car, blew up the engine in his that he still owed on so the bank came & got what was left of mine, left my credit is shreds and left me as sole support for our daughter with only the few household items & could pack up & get out of the doublewide we rented from my cousin at the time. I spent many years recovering financially & emotionally. Can you hear my little tiny fiddle playing you guys a sad tune.

DIVORCE sucks PERIOD!