Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #15
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Skiff View Post
"Shipping out Monday 2nd day air. " It's almost 8 o'clock in the west coast right now and my order still shows "processing" on your website. I really hope the status just wasn't updated for some reason. I'm leaving Saturday to go out of state for a week, so if my parts aren't here by then I have another problem.
Hi Eric,

I personally sent you an email with tracking from my RPI Designs server. The girls in shipping also sent you the tracking number via a GMAIL server yesterday. Please check your spam box. This is at least 3 emails from us that you have not received. (from rpi servers and gmail servers). Don is going to send you the tracking number right away. They shipped via 2nd Day air as promised. Thank you again,
Josh
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #16
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Hi Eric, I just sent you a PM with the tracking information, Fed Ex is showing it will be delivered by Wednesday late afternoon. Thank you for your order if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #17
RPIDon

Thank you Branden for the kind words, we appreciate it. Thanks, Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
I have nothing to do with RPI designs, but I do want to say we were a customer of Don's at SLP for about 5 years. He always provided us with outstanding service, and I expect he will do the same for you once he gets settled in.

Thanks!
Old 06-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #18
RPIDon

Thank you Big C CamaroSS for your order and the kind words, We are glad you are happy. Thanks, Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
Last week I ordered Lloyds mats for my 2013 1LE from RPI. Yes, I have read the horror stories, but I received my mats for my 2010 SS in a very timely manner, and if there is a problem, I feel Don will help get the matter resolved.....I hope