Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #43
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Oh yeah thats right...used to be called Body in White also.......
I think thats what they used for the Continental tire series cars?
Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #44
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom.5SS View Post
I live around the corner from the Denooyer shop (the dealer and the other speed shop on Central Ave). I bought a lot of cars from Dan Carlton and know of alot of others built by Howard Tanner (the two guys running this gig)
and even if there is no warranty I know they would take care of any manufacture defects. If your flogging even a bone stock car then your warranty will be in question. I have personal knowledge of these cars up close and can tell you they are every bit as quality as Lingenfelters or Hennesey, etc,etc. Although I agree that a COPO car is a factory order, these are very akin to the Yenko and Motion cars of the 60's. Very nice cars and Dan has always stood behind his projects, at least with me.
heres a couple of thier cars at a local event.
Good god, that white with orange stripes Camaro is PERFECT!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #45
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Yeah pretty mean little car also...
I have an ABM, not the LSX-454 pictured....I thought about giving it to them to hop up but its a pretty rare car...the color ABM, then I added Tan and Black interior, I ordered it with no RS,no Stripes, No sunroof...as basic as possible. I was thinking COPO when i did it..... I understand theres less than 15 ordered that way, maybe less than 5...
Guess I will have to send them the new convertible when it comes....
How about it Dan????
Old 12-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #46
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Quote:
I live around the corner from the Denooyer shop (the dealer and the other speed shop on Central Ave). I bought a lot of cars from Dan Carlton and know of alot of others built by Howard Tanner (the two guys running this gig)
and even if there is no warranty I know they would take care of any manufacture defects. If your flogging even a bone stock car then your warranty will be in question. I have personal knowledge of these cars up close and can tell you they are every bit as quality as Lingenfelters or Hennesey, etc,etc. Although I agree that a COPO car is a factory order, these are very akin to the Yenko and Motion cars of the 60's. Very nice cars and Dan has always stood behind his projects, at least with me.

That orange one w/ the crate motor and supercharger - I Must Know More about That CamarO!!

Ok, for someone born in 1985, can someone tell me what COPO stands for?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #47
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
That red/orange one w/ the crate motor and supercharger - I Must Know More about That CamarO!!

Ok, for someone born in 1985, can someone tell me what COPO stands for?
Central Office Production Order
Old 12-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #48
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
"Hey John (in the Central Office), this is Jerry, the Eastern Regional Sales Manager. Jean Claude Killy wants a pink 427 Camaro....think you can pull that off and send it to ACME Chevrolet in Cleveland?"
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #49
Fesler

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro's
Hey guys we have package deals on the LS-9 engine and everything you need to go with them for the install. We have done several of the 2010 Camaros already and have them over 720HP easy. We also have a drop in kit for the LS-9 and everything you need to put it into your muscle car or hot rod. Give us a call if you are looking for info on these

We are also in the new 2010 GM Catalog

01. GM Restoration Parts Debuts 2 Pages of Fesler Billet Product in the New GMPP 2011 Catalog

This week at the PRI show, GM Performance Parts (GMPP) introduced their new 2011 Performance Parts Catalog featuring the newly licensed Fesler Billet line of restoration parts. Pages 312 & 313 feature a variety of products from Fesler’s billet line of aftermarket accessories for classic muscle cars including hood hinges, trunk hinges, taillights, hood latch assemblies and interior products for a variety of classic American muscle cars including Camaros, Chevelles, Novas and Firebirds.

Fesler and GM Restoration Parts entered into a licensing agreement during the summer of 2010 and the inclusion of the Fesler product line in this year's GMPP catalog is affirmation to GM Restoration Parts' support and endorsement of the Fesler brand.

To view a copy of the new GMPP 2011 Catalog click here.

http://www.gmperformanceparts.com/_r...talog_2010.pdf

Keep a lookout for more Fesler news, including our new LS9 Camaro do-it-yourself packages!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #50
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
I spy an HTR, nice!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #51
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post

Cool - thank you
Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #52
changprice

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
that's sweet knowing that you are going to have 600 Hp+ under the hood
Old 12-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #53
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Personally i always thought the Z28 should have the LSX454 in it anyways...but nobody on here seemed to enjoy that idea much lol which i never understood, the same power from an N/A motor? Im all for that lol but this works just fine, actually i had this idea about a year ago and tried to talk to a GM dealership around here about it but i got nowhere haha

So from Fesler its $15k for an LS7/LS9 swap? including all the other goodies like Baer brakes and all. Seems reasonable, especially with the LS9 alone costing more than that from Jegs or whatnot so thats a good deal. I just wanna see an LSX454 in one, that'd be my thing, and with the LSX454 being cheaper knock it down to $10k and you've got yourself a customer haha
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #54
Fesler

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
Personally i always thought the Z28 should have the LSX454 in it anyways...but nobody on here seemed to enjoy that idea much lol which i never understood, the same power from an N/A motor? Im all for that lol but this works just fine, actually i had this idea about a year ago and tried to talk to a GM dealership around here about it but i got nowhere haha

So from Fesler its $15k for an LS7/LS9 swap? including all the other goodies like Baer brakes and all. Seems reasonable, especially with the LS9 alone costing more than that from Jegs or whatnot so thats a good deal. I just wanna see an LSX454 in one, that'd be my thing, and with the LSX454 being cheaper knock it down to $10k and you've got yourself a customer haha
Check your prices you cant even buy an LS-9 for 15K, not sure where you got all the priceing but not even close with a LS-9 swap.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #55
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post

The 454 is something like $14k on its own, about the same as the LS7 or LSA. The LS9 crowds $20k. Please link to the $15k Fesler-Moss LS9 swap
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #56
DeNooyerPerformance

Drives: 2010 SS/RS 427
Evening Everyone
Great posts!! Phantom.5S Thank You so much for the nice words. Really appreciate it. I thought I would come onto the forum and also Thank all of the Camaro 5 members that visited me at SEMA and the PRI display with General Motors. From our LS7 Conversions,454 LSX Conversions to our Super Car all of your positive feedback is really appreciated. Our Partnership with Redline Motorsports and Howard Tanner has been an amazing launch for 2010. We were amazed at our top 10 Mothers Award at SEMA and being in the GM Performance Parts Booth for the PRI Show. Being picked for the Front cover on the GM Performance catalog this Year was totally an honor.
I just wanted to mention a little about the Warranty. WE warranty the full driveline. Engine,Driveline and Axles. We also retain all factory sensors and run catalytic convertors. The cars will pass NYS Emissions. The only state we do not distribute cars in is California.
In other news..A Press Release will be coming out in the next few Weeks about an upcoming project that the DeNooyer Chevrolet Performance Division and Redline are entering. It will make automotive history. We are very excited about this new venture.
Stay tuned for further updates. Again Thanks for the great posts and long live Camaro 5!!! By the Way next Summer I would love to Have a Camaro show for all the Camaro 5 Members that might like to come visit us in Upstate NY!!!
Dan Carlton
General Manager
DeNooyer Performance Division.
www.1000horses.com

Some great Links:

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us...i/1209_camaros

http://chevyhardcore.com/news/pri-20...lines-at-gmpp/

http://capitalregion.ynn.com/content...tion/?ap=1&MP4

http://www.superchevy.com/features/c...aro/index.html

http://www.denooyerperformancedivisi...ts-cover-star/

http://www.denooyerperformancedivisi...show-in-vegas/

http://www.denooyerperformancedivisi...-now-magazine/

http://www.denooyerperformancedivisi...n-great-video/

http://www.denooyerperformancedivisi...l-commercials/

Last edited by DeNooyerPerformance; 12-17-2010 at 09:47 PM.
DeNooyerPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote