Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #71
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Alright everybody, ask and you shall receive.

These pedals are now available for both the manual and automatic. The first runs on automatic pedals are finished, and Orange and Red pedals are sitting on the shelf, ready to ship. Automatic pedals in Blue will be done within a week's time or so. Stock is limited to begin with, but, they're available right now, so go ahead and get your orders in.

Again, our Color Anodized Billet Aluminum Pedals are now available for the Automatic Camaro as well! I'm happy to be able to finally say that.

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #72
southerncarparts

Just so everyone knows, these are now available for the automatic! Sorry it took a little bit of time, but, I'm happy to offer them for the automatic transmission as well!

Thanks,
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlingSS View Post
Put me down for a RJT for an A6.

Thanks.
Bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by henchmen3 View Post
Put me on the list for the auto please in blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFERGY 2011 RJT View Post
when you get this for automatic let me know,THANKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by intofx View Post
I would buy a set if orange auto pedals for my 2011 if you made them and I would buy a second set for my 69 rs/ss if I thought they would fit. please make these in auto!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniCamaro View Post
Another for auto pedals here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bandit View Post
I would like to be contacted when they are available in Blue for Autos Plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro10SS View Post
Burnt orange for the auto!!!!!!! come on now were all waiting!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #73
DK Camaro

Drives: 1LT/RS ABM w/ CGM Hockey
The blue color.....is it close to the Aqua Blue Metallic?
Old 03-31-2011, 08:52 AM   #74
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK Camaro View Post
The blue color.....is it close to the Aqua Blue Metallic?
It is very close, but not exact. The blue's a little bit darker than ABM actually, but it has the same sort of shine quality that the ABM does and looks great on Camaros with the ABM paint.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #75
southerncarparts

We just got new pedal sets and they look absolutely awesome. We've been selling billet aluminum pedals for a while now, but hadn't had them color anodized until now. Available in Burnt Orange (a very close match to the Camaro Orange), Red, and Blue, this pedal sets can provide an awesome interior visual touch to your Camaro. They're super light-weight also, and machined with a grip pattern for better performance driving. These are, immediately, one of my favorite interior visual mods, and absolutely worth a look.

Color Anodized Billet Camaro Racing Pedals extra information and ordering here. We're offering Free Shipping to the continental 48 with these pedals, and are pretty sure they'll be moving in and out of stock quickly, so be sure to order yours today to ensure you're one of the first to get them, and get them quickly!

Available for both Manual and Automatic Camaros!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #76
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Let me know when white M6 available...
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #77
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Do you still have auto pedals available? And can you post Pics of the auto as well? Thanks.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Tom D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #78
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Do you still have auto pedals available? And can you post Pics of the auto as well? Thanks.
Auto pedals are now available, yes. I'll post pics of the autos once I get some. They're very similar in build to the manuals, but utilize a large brake pedal in place of the missing clutch pedal piece.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-09-2011, 08:59 AM   #79
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Here's the layout and style of the automatic pedals. Not color anodized in this photo, but, it should give you a good idea of how they'll look inside the vehicle.

All color options are now available for both Manual and Automatic pedals at our website.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #80
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
please Pm me color choices that would go with a cyber grey camaro with a silver interior. also want to know how these attatch
thanks
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #81
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicdogg View Post
please Pm me color choices that would go with a cyber grey camaro with a silver interior. also want to know how these attatch
thanks
For a Cyber Gray/Silver Camaro, I'd probably go with the Black and Silver two-tone anodized pedals. They attach with bolts, in place of/replacing the stock Camaro pedal sets.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-19-2011, 09:15 AM   #82
southerncarparts

We just got new pedal sets and they look absolutely awesome. We've been selling billet aluminum pedals for a while now, but hadn't had them color anodized until now. Available in Burnt Orange (a very close match to the Camaro Orange), Red, and Blue, this pedal sets can provide an awesome interior visual touch to your Camaro. They're super light-weight also, and machined with a grip pattern for better performance driving. These are, immediately, one of my favorite interior visual mods, and absolutely worth a look.

Color Anodized Billet Camaro Racing Pedals extra information and ordering here. We're offering Free Shipping to the continental 48 with these pedals, and are pretty sure they'll be moving in and out of stock quickly, so be sure to order yours today to ensure you're one of the first to get them, and get them quickly!

Available for both Manual and Automatic Camaros!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-26-2011, 08:10 AM   #83
AzTeK

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Send me a PM when Synergy Green ones are avaliable in manual, will be the first to buy a set..
AzTeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #84
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Are the Black/Silver anodized $129 shipped as well? On your site they are listed as $130 + $25 for the Black/Silver.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote