Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
Blackoutss2012

Drives: Black 2012 SS/RS
Thumbs up Phastek Performance outstanding experience

Phastek Performance Customer Service has been awesome!!! We purchased a used 2012 SS/RS in May 2014. We began the process of making it the Camaro. The prior owner had already blacked out the chrome and bow tie added Corsa exhaust.

Having a C5 Vette in the garage with some custom tweaks we knew the local Houston Camaro Club would know the best local Camaro shops to visit. A quick online review at the club website and at Camaro5 website lead us to Phastek Performance one call to Jason, we were on the way to the showroom.

The staff was great we got the tour of Phastek, a look at some of the tweaks to the Phastek Camaro easily about 1.5 hour of quality time and discussion about ideas, processes, do and don't for our new Camaro.

We purchased a CAI, black out (film) for all lights. We were going to buy a set of led tail lights we had seen online but Phastek REFUSED to sell them to us, yes REFUSED to take our money explaining Jason had too many complaints on the quality of the lights, manufacturer standing behind the product so he no longer offered the lights. Jason was unwilling to put Phastek reputation on the line. I have to admire that stance over profit (looked on different boards sure enough the lights looked good but a lot of bad reviews). Darn no tools and we were just too eager to put the CAI on. No problem Phastek knew just the shop down the road that would do the job quick and properly (did I mention it was 3:30 on Friday). One call from Phastek to and address for gps we were on the way again. $50 dollars and 30 minutes later invisible had CAI installed and had more pep in her step. What a great experience a company committed to good old fashion customer service, committed to the Camaro and supports local high quality shops committed to the same values.

Experience #2 while I'm out of town my wife hears the brakes squeal knowing she drives it like a Camaro should be driven (two speeds go hard and stop hard) she takes it to a friend of a friend at a chain brake shop of course they say you need rotors, pads, hardware, and break out a thousand $. Nope not buying it. Back to the forums I go, send her to a quality mechanic (rotors are close, pads need replacing, no hardware needed, 1/2 the labor cost) a 3am email to Jason at Phastek off an email address he posted on the forums here. By 7:30ish Jason has responded to my email asking about the product, pricing, availability, and any discounts above the Labor Day special he had going. By 10:30 Jason has called and spoken with my wife by noon Jason has called me, we discussed her driving style being hard on stock brakes and rotors (she tends to warp rotors destroy pads), available options and yes he extends an additional discount since we are local and can pick up the parts. I pay for the parts over the phone within minutes the order information hits my email and Jason emails me the parts are pulled from stock waiting for pick up. Parts installed by mechanic while wife waits. One very happy customer and a happy Camaro with drilled slotted rotors, hawk pads.

Thank you Phastek Performance and Jason!!! I couldn't ask for better service again you have proven why your customers sent me to you for our Camaro.
Blackoutss2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:27 PM   #2
bwk1971
Res Ipsa Loquitur

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Vert Supercharged
I couldn't agree more
"STREET LEGAL" 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 Convertible -- 2.9l Whipple Supercharger, CDC SportBar, Cordon CR-1 and MRR M017 wheels, Hex Vents, RPI ZL1 Splitter, CAI, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, high-flow cats, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, ZL1 fuel pump, 3.875" pulley, ADM FPCM, 1LE PCV Oil Separator Kit, Elite Catch Can, APEX scoop and washer bottle relocation kit, Hotchkis lowering springs, BMR sways, BMR toe rods, BMR trailing arms, 620 rwhp, 564 rwtq, and tuned by Andrew Zurick of Complete Street Performance by way of Maryland Speed.
bwk1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #3
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackoutss2012 View Post
Phastek Performance Customer Service has been awesome!!! We purchased a used 2012 SS/RS in May 2014. We began the process of making it the Camaro. The prior owner had already blacked out the chrome and bow tie added Corsa exhaust.

Having a C5 Vette in the garage with some custom tweaks we knew the local Houston Camaro Club would know the best local Camaro shops to visit. A quick online review at the club website and at Camaro5 website lead us to Phastek Performance one call to Jason, we were on the way to the showroom.

The staff was great we got the tour of Phastek, a look at some of the tweaks to the Phastek Camaro easily about 1.5 hour of quality time and discussion about ideas, processes, do and don't for our new Camaro.

We purchased a CAI, black out (film) for all lights. We were going to buy a set of led tail lights we had seen online but Phastek REFUSED to sell them to us, yes REFUSED to take our money explaining Jason had too many complaints on the quality of the lights, manufacturer standing behind the product so he no longer offered the lights. Jason was unwilling to put Phastek reputation on the line. I have to admire that stance over profit (looked on different boards sure enough the lights looked good but a lot of bad reviews). Darn no tools and we were just too eager to put the CAI on. No problem Phastek knew just the shop down the road that would do the job quick and properly (did I mention it was 3:30 on Friday). One call from Phastek to and address for gps we were on the way again. $50 dollars and 30 minutes later invisible had CAI installed and had more pep in her step. What a great experience a company committed to good old fashion customer service, committed to the Camaro and supports local high quality shops committed to the same values.

Experience #2 while I'm out of town my wife hears the brakes squeal knowing she drives it like a Camaro should be driven (two speeds go hard and stop hard) she takes it to a friend of a friend at a chain brake shop of course they say you need rotors, pads, hardware, and break out a thousand $. Nope not buying it. Back to the forums I go, send her to a quality mechanic (rotors are close, pads need replacing, no hardware needed, 1/2 the labor cost) a 3am email to Jason at Phastek off an email address he posted on the forums here. By 7:30ish Jason has responded to my email asking about the product, pricing, availability, and any discounts above the Labor Day special he had going. By 10:30 Jason has called and spoken with my wife by noon Jason has called me, we discussed her driving style being hard on stock brakes and rotors (she tends to warp rotors destroy pads), available options and yes he extends an additional discount since we are local and can pick up the parts. I pay for the parts over the phone within minutes the order information hits my email and Jason emails me the parts are pulled from stock waiting for pick up. Parts installed by mechanic while wife waits. One very happy customer and a happy Camaro with drilled slotted rotors, hawk pads.

Thank you Phastek Performance and Jason!!! I couldn't ask for better service again you have proven why your customers sent me to you for our Camaro.
Thank You Blackoutss2012 for your business. Hope you like the New Brakes and Look.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
I spent over $15,000 at phastek on my Camaro. Probably at least 100 orders & only had one problem was taken care of immediately. And the problem wasn't his fault but he felt as though he still should take care of it. They are top of my list on my mod book.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #5
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
I spent over $15,000 at phastek on my Camaro. Probably at least 100 orders & only had one problem was taken care of immediately. And the problem wasn't his fault but he felt as though he still should take care of it. They are top of my list on my mod book.
Thanks Spike. Your build has come along way. Thank You for allowing Phastek to be part of it.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #6
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Thanks Spike. Your build has come along way. Thank You for allowing Phastek to be part of it.
If I decide to build another one or change this one out. Phastek Performance will definitely be a big part of it. Again
Old 09-10-2014, 10:52 PM   #7
ChevyCamaroGirl

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS RS BLACK
Phastek is hands down the best.
ChevyCamaroGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:51 AM   #8
Rainbow1616

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro 2SS/RS
Put My first order in this morning based on all the great reviews!
Rainbow1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:55 PM   #9
Rainbow1616

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro 2SS/RS
I have to laugh. I put an order in for a custom Latch panel painted to match my car. Shipping said 1-2 weeks. I placed the order on Thursday. Thursday afternoon I get an email reminding me it would be 1-2 weeks. Well on Friday (the next day) I get an email and a tracking number saying it shipped! Now I'm not real good at math but that was a fast 1-2 weeks! hahaha
Thanks Phastek!
Rainbow1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:19 PM   #10
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow1616 View Post
I have to laugh. I put an order in for a custom Latch panel painted to match my car. Shipping said 1-2 weeks. I placed the order on Thursday. Thursday afternoon I get an email reminding me it would be 1-2 weeks. Well on Friday (the next day) I get an email and a tracking number saying it shipped! Now I'm not real good at math but that was a fast 1-2 weeks! hahaha
Thanks Phastek!
Thank You Rainbow1616 for your order. Awesome to see that you were able to get the trunk plate faster than we quoted.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:47 AM   #11
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwk1971 View Post
I couldn't agree more
Thank You bwk1971
Old 10-08-2014, 11:28 AM   #12
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyCamaroGirl View Post
Phastek is hands down the best.
Thank You ChevyCamaroGirl!!
Old 11-08-2014, 02:41 PM   #13
balla48801

Drives: 2010 SS
I would also like to say that phastek has shipped any item i have ordered extremely fast. I dont mean they sent a tracking number fast either. I mean it arrived at my door so fast i cant believe it sometimes. Its like they read my mind and ship it before i even pay. lol
balla48801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 04:14 AM   #14
ZL1-QTR

Drives: 14 ZL1 - 12 CT
I have ordered from Phastek some cosmetics mods. All went smoothly. Now I need to install them !
ZL1-QTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
phastek, phastek camaro parts, phastek review, vendors