Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Thumbs up APEX ("CHASE") amazing customer service

So I'm a person who likes to give credit where credit is due and earned.
And let me tell you that Apex Motorsport, Chase to be more specific was definitely an amazing vendor to deal with.

He answered all my questions and help with my doubt in which direction I should take by upgrading my suspension: even offered me an amazing deal on Pfadt Featherlight coilovers, unfortunately they went out if business before I could place an order. Nonetheless Chase kept the customer service to notch offering different options.

I probably bombarded him with like 20 emails per day for like 3 weeks straight.
Compared prices with other vendors. And Definetly beat their prices.

Looking forward into getting my suspension parts that I finally bought today ofcourse thru Apex ( Chase) .

Thanks so much for all the help, time and dedication. Is great to see an individual who is so passionate to help and to work. Looking forward to making more purchases. Hopefully with less emails from me.

Last edited by Lio Martinez; 02-28-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
+1
Old 02-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #3
Suprslo

Drives: 2013 SS
I've stuck with the same vendor since day one. I've always been loyal to them (even when I found cheaper prices I still bought from them). Here lately it's been pulling teeth to even get them to return my calls/emails. I've seen enough reviews for apex that I'm going to give them a call next time I need something. Thanks for another good review OP.
Suprslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
xtreme2s

Drives: Livernois Motorsports 2010 2SS/RS
APEX Motorsports is TOP NOTCH on customer service and satisfaction!! I had ordered the LED DRL's and harness kit, from a thread that Chase did showing these. Turn-key and easy to get it right.

So, in waiting for them to arrive, as we all getting excited to add a new mod to our Camaro's, I finally looked at the tracking number to see where it was at. What!!! It stated it was delivered over month ago. So before doing any new message or reply on the thread that I learned of this offer, I called APEX, talked to Victoria. She was going to inquire with Gen5y and call me back. I then went to the post office, talked with USPS supervisor on what could have happened. As government usual, sometimes it leads to nowhere, which it did.

I returned called, talked with Victoria and informed her what I found out (or lack of it) and I said to her "well, they are lost, and not your fault, so order me them again"

This is when OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE was provided! Victoria said she will not take any money from me, she'll send me another harness and LED's (this time with signature req'd) and have Gen5y submit a claim.

This time I monitored, and watched the tracking each day till it was posted "on route to me" At the end of the day, asking people in my parts dept on a package I was looking for..... No such package, just some parts for our new Pitney Bowes machine that came USPS package delivery.... Again??

Well, I'm embarrassed to say at my business, my office staff thought the "first package" and the "second" was an wiring kit for our Pitney Bowes mailing system, since the postal decal had Pitney Bowes on the label. (we just updated our postal machine in January)

So while not fault of APEX, they (Victoria) stepped up to be the best!!!

Thanks APEX!

And..... Yes I have returned the 2nd shipment back to Gen5Y

Tim
xtreme2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:04 PM   #5
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
That's our Chase! He is even helpful to answer newby questions about stuff they don't carry. He just came to my rescue once again on suspension parts. Apex ROCKS!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #6
BasedSS

Drives: 2014 SS
I also have had great experiences with Apex, and more specifically chase. I email him about once a week with some noob question regarding what I should do and he always quickly responds and gives great advice.

Someone who is new to the Camaro and new to tuning he and Apex have been great! I will be purchasing many more items from them.
2014 SS Stainless Works Headers w/ high flow cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Exhaust, Jannety Tune, Hurst short throw, APEX catch can, Tampa Tunning Throttle Body, APEX/Gen5 LED fogs, CAI Intake system, Diode Dynamics LED's, ACS T4 Splitter
BasedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thanks to everyone for your orders and the great feedback. We appreciate both greatly.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote