Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-15-2014, 09:41 AM   #29
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
Easy there tough guy. No need to get your feathers ruffled. If you want to DD your Camaro and strap a 25' ladder to the top of it, that is your choice. I applaud you. All I was stating is that there are better options for a DD than a Camaro. Small backseat, tiny trunk, little ground clearance, etc.. I'm an outdoors kind of guy. If I only had my Camaro, it would be a little tough. Strap a deer to the roof, fold down the backseats for fishing rods, park on the road and walk 3 miles to your tree stand???
I have not had anything but Camaros and Firebirds as my daily drivers for the last 21 years, dating back to 1993 (and before that to some extent if you count our '69 I got in 1985). They are a great daily driver. Yes, my wife prefers Tahoes and trucks so I guess we have the other side covered as well. If they are not daily drivers, what do you see them as? Our 1969 is no longer a daily driver only because I kept wanting more and more performance at the track.....and the fact that I am too fat to easily get around the roll bar anymore! NO feathers ruffled, just having a bit of fun! And I really have no problem with what the OP is doing. It is not what I would choose to do, but if he had to get it done, and did it safe, more power to him! They are just cars folks! Not rare. Not all that unique. More fun than most, but just cars.
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:48 AM   #30
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Got to do what you got to do. Looks like he/she had some items protecting the paint possibly. My guess is the car is fine, and his significant other can't bitch about having a useless car around anymore. HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I've hauled some shit in mine. Nothing like this OP but packed it out for sure.

Never know when you're going to get to Best Buy and decide on a whim that you need a new .............. whatever. lol

Here's one of me posted here back in 2009.... hahahaha

Attachment 646077
Back in the day when you had wheels designed to drive on.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #31
CruisingSpeed
The Stealth Bumblebee

Drives: Black 2013 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji276289 View Post
It's probably your governor driving.
I'm a republican, don't judge, and I even laughed at that one! He would probably do something like that. Doing things that seem progressive, but just make people laugh! Wait what's that third thing again? Ha ha ha
Old 07-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #32
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Back in the day when you had wheels designed to drive on.
haha, Love my Forgelines now.

Stupid Savini.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:56 AM   #33
SabotAndHeat

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Camaro'ing. He's doing it wrong.
SabotAndHeat is offline   Reply With Quote