Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 09-26-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Super Charger on Order Emblem pro badge needed.

Finally decided to bite the bullet and ordered a Whipple Supercharger from ADM. Going to due the LS3 conversion while doing Whipple. I have been wanting to do this for a long time to get my L99 moving!!!! Andy at ADM has already placed a CAI, Headers, Magnaflow exhaust with tune and gearing. Those mods put me around 372 RWHP. Amazing how much changing up the gearing makes on the L99. With the LS3 Conversion along with Whipple hoping to get over 600 RWHP.

So needless to say very excited. Now looking into badging from emblem pros, but unsure what to get or where to place. I thought about doing lettering in cybertron that would spell out Supercharger or place 600 HP in Cybertron on the rear deck.

Any suggestions?? Need to touch base with Roger to see if even possible.

Going to also be putting up my Camaro Flame IOM SS Covers for sale in members area soon from Rotofab. Goal is to order some new ones.

Here is car now and will post a current pic soon with added Javelin stripe, CAMARO windshield lettering and T3 Mirrors.

Will keep this post updated as Supercharger moves along.

Engine Covers below going to be for sale in Member area...Going to throw in the Fuse CF SS cover as well seen in photo below

CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
rdblan2

Drives: 2SS RS
My custom emblems from emblempros...

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Old 09-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
Camaroshark

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT, 6speed
You should go incognito. In fact, take the SS badge off. Then tell them you have a v6 when you blow their doors off. LOL

I'm considering a supercharger and I've been thinking of doing just that. De-badge the whole car. I have already taken off the Camaro lettering on the sides. I have the "Hurst Equipped" badge on the back in addition to the red SS logo on front and back.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
CamaroI

I actually have all badges off the car at this time. I thought by having in cyberton only I would know what stands for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
Kiteboarder85

Drives: 2018 SS - 2015 SS 1LE - 2013 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroI View Post
Finally decided to bite the bullet and ordered a Whipple Supercharger from ADM. Going to due the LS3 conversion while doing Whipple. I have been wanting to do this for a long time to get my L99 moving!!!! Andy at ADM has already placed a CAI, Headers, Magnaflow exhaust with tune and gearing. Those mods put me around 372 RWHP. Amazing how much changing up the gearing makes on the L99. With the LS3 Conversion along with Whipple hoping to get over 600 RWHP.

So needless to say very excited. Now looking into badging from emblem pros, but unsure what to get or where to place. I thought about doing lettering in cybertron that would spell out Supercharger or place 600 HP in Cybertron on the rear deck.

Any suggestions?? Need to touch base with Roger to see if even possible.

Going to also be putting up my Camaro Flame IOM SS Covers for sale in members area soon from Rotofab. Goal is to order some new ones.

Here is car now and will post a current pic soon with added Javelin stripe, CAMARO windshield lettering and T3 Mirrors.

Will keep this post updated as Supercharger moves along.

Engine Covers below going to be for sale in Member area...Going to throw in the Fuse CF SS cover as well seen in photo below

I'm pretty new to performance cars myself. Can you explain what the LS3 conversion is. I have the L99 AT too. If you have time to explain that would be great because it may be another thing to add to my wifes Christmas list lol.

Thank you sir!
Old 09-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Kiteboarder85

Drives: 2018 SS - 2015 SS 1LE - 2013 SS
Also, I may be interested in your engine cover. PM me more info on that with the price.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
CamaroI

Ls3 conversion includes a new cam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4