Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 08-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
bobsmyuncle

Drives: tube chassis camaro
OHIO LSX: Fall Dyno Day~september 25th

WHEN: SEPTEMBER 25TH, 9AM
WHERE: 311 OPM Companies Drive Galloway, OH 43119

Well its that time already, time for our fall dyno day! The last one we had was a huge success, and we are confident we will put it to shame, come this fall.

For those of you who haven't been to any of our events or meets, we are a OHIO based LSX club that is open to all gm muscle! 100% FREE! We typically have 8-10 events per year which consist of shows, cruises, dyno days, track days, ect.

Dyno Day:

For those of you who attended the last one, you have a good idea whats going on. For those of you who weren't there, we hope u make it on the 25th!!

Food:

This one will go down a lot like the last one, FREE grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, drinks, snacks, ect.(donations accepted).

Cars:

Like last time, this will be open to all GM cars, hybrids are included(rx7s, miatas, ect). we will be pressed for space, so we cant have to many "odd" cars there. We will need all the room we can get. which, in our eyes, is a good thing. Means it will be a good time!

Photography:

We will have a professional photographer on hand, he will be doing solo shots of cars. We are offering 8x10 prints, that will be edited and shipped to you! It will include, an 8x10 print of your car, edited to perfection, script in lower corner, and shipped to your house. prices are as follows:

1 shot: $19 shipped
2 shots: $24 shipped
3 shots: $27 shipped

I always use this photographer, he is a car guy like us, and does amazing work. The prints will be AMAZING. We can offer prints as large as 30"x40". Contact me for special pricing.

Detailing services:

We will have a member who will be offering cleaning services throughout the day, including quick detailing, minor scratch/blemish removal, wheels, tires, interior and glass. This individual is a member who we use often, and does AMAZING work(does it for a living). prices vary.

RSVP:

I will be sending out PM's to all of our social club members to rsvp. We like to get an approximate head count, so we know how much food to get. So, if you guys(and gals) could please give us a total amount of people you will be bringing(including yourself) that would help us out greatly!!! you can post that here, or pm me the info. It will be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully all of you can attend, come out and have a good time with us!!!

Bob,
OHIOLSX
bobsmyuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #2
bobsmyuncle

cmon, you guys needa represent the 5th gens!!!!

Last edited by bobsmyuncle; 08-20-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
bobsmyuncle

come out and enjoy free food/drinks, and an awsome atmosphere!!!1
Old 08-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
SSDan

Drives: 2016 1SS 6MT NPP
I am torn. There is a big car show in Grove City on the same day but it doesn't start until 12:00. Maybe I can do both. Are you putting cars on the dyno? If so how much? I have a bone stock 2010 LS3 but wouldn't mind running a base line for it.
SSDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:06 AM   #5
bobsmyuncle

$50 for 3 pulls on the dyno. that included ur air/fuel ratio, and a printed dyno graph that u get to keep!!

i would like to see what your car puts down as well!!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #6
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDan View Post
I am torn. There is a big car show in Grove City on the same day but it doesn't start until 12:00. Maybe I can do both. Are you putting cars on the dyno? If so how much? I have a bone stock 2010 LS3 but wouldn't mind running a base line for it.
Dan, these are fun days, we just did one in SW Ohio at CincySpeed about a month ago. Its really fun to watch all the crazy stuff people bring out.

As for your car, you will pull in the 350-360 range stock SAE corrected. Everyone I have seen in person has. I don't buy when people posed they pulled in the 370s or higher stock...

I was 357/362 (or so) baseline and now I am 400/400 rwhp with RotoFab, LT headers and a tune. OEM cat back for now. If you don't remember, mine was the silver car that I took "dad" for a ride in when you got the daughter at Mid Ohio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmyuncle View Post
$50 for 3 pulls on the dyno. that included ur air/fuel ratio, and a printed dyno graph that u get to keep!!

Good deal man! Wish I could make it!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
SSDan

[QUOTE=jrhaus76;2246950]Dan, these are fun days, we just did one in SW Ohio at CincySpeed about a month ago. Its really fun to watch all the crazy stuff people bring out.

As for your car, you will pull in the 350-360 range stock SAE corrected. Everyone I have seen in person has. I don't buy when people posed they pulled in the 370s or higher stock...

I was 357/362 (or so) baseline and now I am 400/400 rwhp with RotoFab, LT headers and a tune. OEM cat back for now. If you don't remember, mine was the silver car that I took "dad" for a ride in when you got the daughter at Mid Ohio!

Sure, I remember meeting you, that overall great day at Mid Ohio and checking out your SIM beast! All kinds of cool car stuff hapepned this summer and I didn't get to any of it. But September is looking up. Thanks for the dyno info. I plan on making this and getting on the dyno
Old 08-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
SSDan

[QUOTE=SSDan;2247235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Dan, these are fun days, we just did one in SW Ohio at CincySpeed about a month ago. Its really fun to watch all the crazy stuff people bring out.

Sure, I remember meeting you, that overall great day at Mid Ohio and checking out your SIM beast! All kinds of cool car stuff hapepned this summer and I didn't get to any of it. But September is looking up. Thanks for the dyno info. I plan on making this and getting on the dyno

I re-posted this as I screwed up the quote reply the first time
Old 08-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
SSDan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmyuncle View Post

Can I schedule a time slot for the dyno or how are you handling that?
Old 08-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
bobsmyuncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDan View Post
Can I schedule a time slot for the dyno or how are you handling that?

we basically just have a sheet with a list that people sign, sort of first come first serve, but not everyone signs at once, so its not like if u show up late, u wont dyno till midnight. its usually a 1 hour wait from signing up till dynoing.

cant wait to check out ur car!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #11
bobsmyuncle

who wants some good lunch and some dyno action????
Old 08-29-2010, 04:03 AM   #12
bobsmyuncle

who else is comin????
Old 09-02-2010, 04:28 AM   #13
bobsmyuncle

23 days
Old 09-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #14