Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros > 4th Gen Marketplace

Old 08-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Scooter18155

Drives: 2010 ss/rs 6 speed manual
Parts left over from my 93 trans am.

I have a windshield washer fluid reservoir. Mine was broke and bought this as a replacement but never got to it. $25

A pillar gauge pod for 93-02 firebirds and camaros with fuel ratio gauge (not sure if gauge works came with pod when bought) $25

A used clutch line I replaced when I put new slave and master in. Was not leaking when taken out just replaced with new for piece of mind saved this as an emergency spare $10

Have a thermostat rubber seal brand new still in package (lt1 motor) ill probably throw this in with one of the other sales if someone wants it probably not worth paying me for it and shipping it. Ill give it to the first one to buy something and say they want it.

I have a opti spark wiring harness for gm opti sparks. I had installed an msd opti and this wasnt needed saved in case I replaced msd opti. $10

Another free bee to first buyer who wants it is a water pump drive coupler. I installed a electric pump into my lt1 and didn't need this but again saved for just in case.

Also have a lt1 wiring harness and ECM from a 94 standard 6 speed I was going to convert my 93 to but never got around to it. It is complete $150 for all of it.

All items are pluss shipping from central ny state. Only reason I'm selling is I traded in my 93 trans am for a 2010 ss/rs camaro. Please respond here and pm.
2010 camaro ss/rs, standard 6 speed, ls3 motor, bmr subframe connectors, jba 3” competition Exhaust, stainless works 1 7/8" headers, adm cold air intake, hurst short throw shifter, bo white ported tb, mishimoto aluminum radiator, mishimoto oil cooler.
Scooter18155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Scooter18155

The pillar pod and gauge are spoken for at the moment told I'd have money by tommorow. If that falls through ill let ya know
2010 camaro ss/rs, standard 6 speed, ls3 motor, bmr subframe connectors, jba 3” competition Exhaust, stainless works 1 7/8" headers, adm cold air intake, hurst short throw shifter, bo white ported tb, mishimoto aluminum radiator, mishimoto oil cooler.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #3
Scooter18155

The pillar pod and gauge is back up for sale if anyone else is interested.