Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #29
Chad's ZL1
THERAPY

Drives: Red Rock Metallic ZL1
Old 05-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #30
daveprimo

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
lil milky reported me for my post! LOL. I was just responding to insults and criticism. how old are we buddy? Now we know who was a little tattle tale his whole life. Like you wrote me buddy, learn how to take criticism. Anyway, Now that i am looking at those pics I made its looking better and better.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:13 AM   #31
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
To answer your question. No nobody has tried it. Go for it, let us know how it looks, I for one am up to see any mod anyone is willing to do. You never know what might look cool until you try it.

Sometimes this forum's MO is just attack anyone with an idea different than your own. Not sure why there is such a mob mentality, but such is the way of things. I think the spirit of C5 was to bring together all DIFFERENT Camaro owners and enthusiasts as a place to gather and share ideas, but god forbid we actually do that with an open-mind.

Ok, stepping off from soapbox now and going to bed
Old 05-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #32
FC_GIBB

Drives: 2012 Impala LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveprimo View Post
o wait.... u know what... u guys are right! this is so much worst than I thought u guys are retarded. I photoshopped this in less then 3 minutes. with right time it can look factory and flow with the hood. O and to all those would responded with sun roofs.... I forget... did camaros have sissy sunroofs.

I guess it aint that bad, probably b/c of the reverse mohawk.

You answered your own original post w/ photoshop

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "'The United States of America", for an amount "up to, and including my life". That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #33
Ringo
Politically incorrect

Drives: 2SS/RS
When your done with the roof scoop, JC Whitney can hook you up with a chopstick holder for the console. What in the hell are you thinking?

Old 05-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #34
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
Why would a non-camaro type person buy a camaro?
One of the best comments I've ever seen on here.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 AM   #35
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I'm still confused. Why do you want to do this? You just want a roof scoop because of styling or do you actually plan on making it functional?

I'm fairly certain that was the jist of all of the criticism you received if you sort through the colorful-ness of it all.

So, I'll ask again, is this just for looks or is there a function you want it to perform?

Personally, I don't understand the point of doing that kind of bodywork if it's just for looks, especially when the majority of people are going to respond exactly as this thread has. I just don't see the point.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #36
The 2010 Sin
Dont H8 Me Cuz U Aint Me

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2017 Explorer Sport
they just came out with a new high flow exhaust and a new spoiler for good downforce on the track they'll custom make it for your car too!!

Name:  Ultimate ricer.jpg
Views: 4731
Size:  31.7 KB
Old 05-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #37
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post

Does that Camaro have 4 stick on cell phone antennas?

Old 05-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #38
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Old 05-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #39
daveprimo

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
To answer most of your questions I like to have the options to be different. Of course this car doesnt need any mod'n lookwise but having the option would be nice. I think nobody in their right mind would want to cut a hole in the roof for it but looks wise it might look cool flowing from the hood to the roof. Just seemed like the indentation in the middle of the roof would fit it nicely.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:36 PM   #40
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveprimo View Post
To answer most of your questions I like to have the options to be different. Of course this car doesnt need any mod'n lookwise but having the option would be nice. I think nobody in their right mind would want to cut a hole in the roof for it but looks wise it might look cool flowing from the hood to the roof. Just seemed like the indentation in the middle of the roof would fit it nicely.
Dave goto the photoshop section of this site and have someone photoshop it. If it looks good or like shit I'm sure people will tell you what they think but bottom line is you will know if YOU like it or not!
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Old 05-28-2010, 12:39 PM   #41
FC_GIBB

Drives: 2012 Impala LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
Dave goto the photoshop section of this site and have someone photoshop it. If it looks good or like shit I'm sure people will tell you what they think but bottom line is you will know if YOU like it or not!
he's got it up on post 27, i already said its not that bad, probably b/c of the reverse mohawk on the roof. Personally I wouldnt do it.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "'The United States of America", for an amount "up to, and including my life". That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #42
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Wow...I don't understand this attack at all.

I've seen plenty of mods on this site that weren't my "style" but I never flamed anybody for it. This guy just wanted to ask a simple question and he's an "Anti-Camaro-Ricer-Dude" and the pitchforks came out. I just don't get the "mob mentality."

To be honest, the GFX are pretty rice. Most of the kits I've seen scream "rice" to me but that's my opinion. I've seen Camaros with 22-24" rims on them that are body color matched... Whuh? How is that not "rice?"

I guess if you want to customize your car...don't bother mentioning it or posting about it because who knows where it'll lead.

We're all adults...and if something isn't your style...there are ways of expressing your opinion without attacks. It's so immature.

Would I personally put a roof scoop on my Camaro? Nope. Do I think it would look good? Not really...it doesn't fit...but my mind may change after I see one.

Stripes that go over the roof and all the way to the ground are another thing that spark this mentality... "Mustang stripes...that's not how a Camaro should look." Hmmm...maybe the owners don't want their Camaro's to look the same...it's called CUSTOMIZATION. (Same goes for Neons...)

It's silly.

Closed Thread