Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Hannibal

Drives: Camaro SS & ZL1
Crash section?

A while back I saw a thread where it was suggested that a section be created for posts that were strictly crash/accident related.

I was reading through the closed thread where a guy wrapped his 1SS around a tree and I thought that the mods were going to create a section for posts like that. The original idea was for people to "learn by example" as fbodfather pointed out in the closed thread.

Does anyone else remember this idea being kicked around?
Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Moved to site suggestions section

I don't remember such an idea before, but I can honestly say that I don't really endorse it. While it happens now and then, there isn't a whole lot to be discussed there. It would more or less be a collection of horror stories/pics of wrecked Camaros -not something I'd be happy to see
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote