Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-17-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
GM OEM Gloss White Door Panels/Dash Trim

Does anyone have the part number for this? I am trying to find a picture of these installed before I purchase through GM Parts House.

THey said that they have them, and they are not the 45th Anniversary specific panels, rather just gloss white and with ABL hook up.

Just trying to find some pictures to make sure it is exactly what I'm looking for before dishing out $550.

Painting my current panels just isn't an option (seen far to many horror stories both on here and in person on trying to paint the smooth silver panels yourself).

Thanks in advance for any help!
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013BlackLS View Post
Does anyone have the part number for this? I am trying to find a picture of these installed before I purchase through GM Parts House.

THey said that they have them, and they are not the 45th Anniversary specific panels, rather just gloss white and with ABL hook up.

Just trying to find some pictures to make sure it is exactly what I'm looking for before dishing out $550.

Painting my current panels just isn't an option (seen far to many horror stories both on here and in person on trying to paint the smooth silver panels yourself).

Thanks in advance for any help!
Just to throw this out there. You can remove the silver panels and have lupe a vendor on here paint them for you. I got mine done by him and he does awesome work and it will be cheaper than $550
Old 04-17-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
TwentyTen2SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
Just to throw this out there. You can remove the silver panels and have lupe a vendor on here paint them for you. I got mine done by him and he does awesome work and it will be cheaper than $550
I was playing around with that idea as well - but it would require rolling around my daily driver with no door panels at all for about a month..
Cold Air Inductions CAI • Stainless Power LT's with HFC's • Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back • APEX Scoop and WW Relocation Kit • VMAX Ported Throttle Body • Custom Dyno Tune • Pfadt 1.25" Lowering Springs • ZL1 Rims on 275 front 315 Rear • custome underlay vinyl wrap • Anvil Spoiler • heritage grill • APR Front Splitter • Custom Emblempros emblems • ZL1 Side Skirts • 416.5 whp 410 torque (CURRENTLY) Up Next: BTR Stage 3 Cam and supporting mods (in garage now)
Old 04-17-2014, 02:10 PM   #4
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013BlackLS View Post
I was playing around with that idea as well - but it would require rolling around my daily driver with no door panels at all for about a month..
How do you think i did it? lol. I just removed the inserts, sent them off to lupe and installed the door panels without the inserts. Looked a little ghetto for a while but the wait was so worth it. If you want to see some of lupes work click on my sig pic and I have some pics of my interior on my build. I got all that stuff painted for red and it didn't cost me 550$
Old 04-17-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
TwentyTen2SSRS

Yeah... i am debating right now on what to do myself and what to have him do.

Steering wheel bezels
center console
speedo cluster
long trim pieces etc

Some of the stuff is easy to remove, and since already smooth I can shoot with some adhesion promoter, primer, then paint away and clear with 5 or 6 coats. I think it would turn out great.

But I want it to turn out RIGHT the first time, no re doing of shit like I had to do on my LS.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #6
TwentyTen2SSRS

Bump - Anyone know about these panels or part numbers?